30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?

I would like to go to Germany for ms and my b.tech percentage is very less (5.5) . Should i get admission in any college in Germany? Can you please give me the right information on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
  3. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  4. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in B.E for doing MS in Germany? Is GRE exam compulsory to study MS In Germany?
  6. What is the minimum education qualification required for doing MS in Germany and USA?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Germany?
  8. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  9. What is the minimum required percentage in B.Tech for doing MS in top universities of Germany?
  10. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in Germany in Graduation? I have done intermediate from commerce stream
  12. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  13. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  15. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to take admission in abroad? -- [New]
  17. Detail question about MS in Germany
  18. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
31st October 2016, 04:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?

There is no specific percentage criteria required in US to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities. To get admission in best German Universities for pursuing MS course, you should have at least 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation course. You need to secure at least 6 band in IELTS examination to be eligible to get admission in best German Universities for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?