7th May 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

I scored 950 marks in intermediate
I what to study engineering
Please give the list of colleges giving admission on the basis of inter marks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  2. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?
  4. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  6. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges I can apply for doing Engineering after completion of 12th with 60% in JAC board?
  9. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  10. Is it possible to do BA after Diploma in Fashion Technology?
  11. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  13. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  15. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  16. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  17. Can i pursue Economic Honours in DU after scoring 93% marks in 12th board exam?
  18. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
4th June 2021, 04:53 PM
AaravBhatnagar

Smile Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT) also offers direct admission in engineering courses.

Sagar Institute of Research & Technology

Address: Ayodhya Bypass Road, Opposite Minal Residency, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh, India, 462041

Counseling Cell: 0755-4983154, 7773008591 , 7773008592

Email: [email protected]

Visit website: https://www.sirtbhopal.ac.in/
15th October 2021, 09:03 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

There are a lot of colleges in India which are offering Engineering courses after 12th.

Here are the list of few of them listed below,

Royal college of Engineering, Hyderabad,

Ayan college of Engineering, Hyderabad,

Dr. MGR, Chennai etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?