20th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

I WANT TO DO MBBS..NOW I COMPLEETED MY BSC NURSING
25th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati123 View Post
You can certainly do MBBS or BDS post B.Sc Nursing. Opt for the field you really have a passion, a liking for. You will, of course, need to qualify in the pre-Medical/pre-Dental Entrance Exam to do MBBS/BDS.

I do not think that you will need to produce any legal documents to answer for the gap between +2 and the pre-Medical/pre-Dental Entrance Exam; but even if it is required, your B.Sc. Nursing degree will suffice. So, just stop bothering and get into the task of preparing for the Entrance tests.
Hi this is bhasker am i eligible for this .I completed my masters in Pharmacy..thank you
13th January 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

please advice me any course after bsc nursing in uk ( i need course whose duration is less i mean 1 year or 1 and half not more than ) or can i get direct admission in msc nursing and tell me about its fees also in india or in abroad
7th February 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

m doing fybsc -cbz can i go for mbbs after bsc ?if i can which subject i have to take in third year?
17th April 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz i want 2 know that after complete my b.sc nursing course could i eligible for m.b.b.s course in 2nd year (uk) ? What are the colleges and what are the % criteria in b.sc nursing?
Plz plz ans me in details. Thank you..
13th May 2012, 08:39 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi friends,
MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

dear friend,
No doubt MBBS will be better career option for you.

As you have done B.Sc nursing, but it is not required for MBBS.

You can take admission in MBBS through your +2 result.

& in general for gap there is no any legal paper is needed but if your gap is very large then you have to prepare with legal document for the cause of gap after +2.

Other wise it is not mandatory.

good luck.
21st June 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Wich university offering the mbbs aftr d compltn of bsc nsg in india
4th November 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in bds after the diploma in nursing
15th May 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i am dental gradute (BACHELOR OF DENTAL SURGERY ) I HAVE 2 DOUBTS , 1. IS THIS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO B.SC. OR B.COM
2. IN FACT I HAVE TO APPLY FOR A MASTER IN HUMANITIES WHERE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IS MENTIONED AS: ANY GRADUTE FROM INDIAN UNIVERSITY IN ANY FIELD WITH 50 %
SO PLZ HELP ME TO GET THIS INFORMATION , THANK,
13th June 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs in india after completion of bsc nursing course ?
15th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i do bds after post basic bsc nursing??
what is the bds duration after bsc??
15th June 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

can in do bds after post basic bsc
and what is the duration of bds??
8th February 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

AFTER M.SC NURSING IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO DO M.B.BS .PLZ TEL ME
6th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc nursing nw having idea to do bds s there any possibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?