7th September 2010, 01:56 PM
kalsang choedon

MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

sire...can i do mbbs or bds after doing b.sc nursing and should there be any legal paper for the gap i made from +2 to the entrance test.

7th September 2010, 05:09 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

hi.
mbbs could be better but if u show some leagal documents it could be better .
but it doesnt actualy affect.

good luck.
13th September 2010, 10:50 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

dear friend,
No doubt MBBS will be better career option for you.

As you have done B.Sc nursing, but it is not required for MBBS.

You can take admission in MBBS through your +2 result.

& in general for gap there is no any legal paper is needed but if your gap is very large then you have to prepare with legal document for the cause of gap after +2.

Other wise it is not mandatory.

good luck.
13th September 2010, 11:33 PM
swati123

Default Re: MBBS or BDS after BSc Nursing Course? Any legal paper required for the gap?

You can certainly do MBBS or BDS post B.Sc Nursing. Opt for the field you really have a passion, a liking for. You will, of course, need to qualify in the pre-Medical/pre-Dental Entrance Exam to do MBBS/BDS.

I do not think that you will need to produce any legal documents to answer for the gap between +2 and the pre-Medical/pre-Dental Entrance Exam; but even if it is required, your B.Sc. Nursing degree will suffice. So, just stop bothering and get into the task of preparing for the Entrance tests.
24th September 2010, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

wt should i do 2 join mbbs aftr bsc nursing? Is post mbbs course a gud option? What is its duratn?
25th September 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wt r the criterias 4 thisssss..........i aim to become a doctor
25th September 2010, 10:48 PM
subhash1206

for this mbbs,bds,bams these all courses will direct you towords docter best luk
26th September 2010, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

please don't wast anothe 5 more years.............
26th September 2010, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir.. i need to know whether is there any couse from which i can use my BSc nursing degree to get MBBS degree....
26th September 2010, 04:41 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me wt r the criterias 4 thisssss..........i aim to become a doctor
for becoming a MBBS doctor you need to appear for medical exams after 10+2 biology.

after clearing the exams like CBSE PMT, BHU PMT, AFMC, CPMT, AIMMS etc you are provided college according to your ranking.
Here you will carry on your studies and get MBBS degree
27th September 2010, 10:02 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
sir.. i need to know whether is there any couse from which i can use my BSc nursing degree to get MBBS degree....
Since you have done bsc nursing you can join the medical stream but for becoming MBBS you need to haev cleared the exam and have the degree so having bsc nursing will not prove helpful directly to you
28th September 2010, 12:03 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalsang choedon View Post
sire...can i do mbbs or bds after doing b.sc nursing and should there be any legal paper for the gap i made from +2 to the entrance test.
for mbbs you have to exam for CBSE PMT, BHU PMT, AFMC, CPMT, AIMMS etc
ok dear
2nd October 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

after bsc nursing i do mbbs
4th October 2010, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

sir after completing my bsc nursing i like to study mbbs. i have heard that there is an american accredited institution which will provide u mbbs degree by considering your 4 years of bsc nursing course so that u need to study just 1 or 2 years inorder to set an independent practioner without going for a 5 year course on the basis of your 2 marks.
12th October 2010, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

If i can do MBBS after BSC nursing in kerala
13th October 2010, 05:46 PM
helpmaster

you can do mbbs after bsc nursing but i think it will mean consuming another 5 years its too much. But since you have interest you should do it.
As you have done bsc nursing it will help you one or the another way
6th November 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

plz do answer abt d amerian institute'''''''4om where MBBS s jst 1-2 years after bsc. nursing?
8th November 2010, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

plz do answer abt the criteriassssssssssss of this
12th November 2010, 01:40 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
plz do answer abt the criteriassssssssssss of this
Please specify your question. As far as MBBS is concerned you need to appear for PMT exam conducte b different organisations
23rd November 2010, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

is dere ny facility to do mbbs directly after bsc nursing
16th January 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

please provide information regarding admission into mbbs after bsc nursing[colleges, duration..........etc}
20th January 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible 2 do mbbs after bsc nursing in addhra oradesh, if so what is the duration.
29th January 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Why nursing salaries are too low in india?by spending 6 to 8 lakhs for b.sc nursing.we are gtng 6K as maxmum salary in hosptals .pl z find a solution frm a dsprate nursing student
29th January 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Proud to be a nurse and try going abroad and earn buddy.:-) if u still feel to tak MBBS degree, unfortunately in india no university gives u lateral entry to MBBS. but u can do it in UK. U can hav direct lateral entry to the 4th year.
13th February 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

what should i do? to do mbbs after bsc nursing
3rd March 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i crack pmt and other exams what are the salary packages and courses available ?
6th March 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs in tamilndu after my bsc(nursing)? which university provide this lateral entry admissions in india?
24th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

BSc nursing eligible to entire in 2nd year MBBS course without AIPMT exam
4th April 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

did we do mbbs after bsc nursing
23rd April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how many years we have to study mbbs after bsc nursing
29th April 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalsang choedon View Post
kindly reply.is it possible
1st May 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am thirumalesh, i had completed bsc nursing now i want to do mbbs, some members r telling that there is a chance to enter in to mbbs 3rd year is there chace like that means can u inform me and where the colleges r located.
thnkig u sir ,
yours faithfully,
m.thirumalesh,
email:[email protected]
8th May 2011, 04:11 PM
pugal456

ghgjg
8th May 2011, 04:18 PM
pugal456

kghjkj
8th May 2011, 04:21 PM
pugal456

bvcxncm b
11th May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i m sobi,studin 3rd yr b.sc. nursing. N my questn is det cn we do 2yr course mbbs aftr completing b.sc. nursing. If so, wht r d requisites??????? Plz do rply sir..
12th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

now i,m studying BS,c nursing i want to M.BBS can you guide me please
29th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

bsc nursing is must to become military nursing officer(short service commission). Salary package excellent. Further procedure n guidelines to bsc nursing completed girls?
Regards
Sushmita n Sreya Sharmah
Hojai, Assam.
1st June 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

respected sir im compleating bsc nursing im interested to doing mbbs. can u reply how many years need for studing mbbs after bsc nursing.
29th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any cours like post mbbs after bsc nursing???
3rd July 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

hey dnt worry..am also a nurse now doing medicine in Philippians....our degree will MD.but it is equal to mbbs in india.3+1 yr we have to study then after tht u need to clear ur MCI board exam..okieee if u want details mail me [email protected]
8th August 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Hai , Am DineshGauthum i want to know that , Is there any possibilities to study MBBS after Completing My Bsc Nursing...
Can I be promoted to the 2 or 3 Year of the course after completing B.Sc nursing nursing ?????
if not ,Can i get this oppurchunity in abroad ,PlZ Plz specify the area and institution providing the course
My Id: [email protected]
13th August 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

[u u cn do med..but again u have to study 4 yr course..for details contact me [email protected]
19th August 2011, 12:45 PM
ardra k

wt should i do 2 join mbbs aftr bsc nursing? Is post mbbs course a gud option? What is its duratn?
28th August 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Pls i had just finished bsc nursing in Republic of benin and still want to study medicine or any thing to subtitute for doctorate degree and how long will it take me.what are the requirement and which school can i get.
10th September 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bsc nursing course. iz there any chance to do post mbbs.... plz give information of about offering colleges and fee structure and give full details...
11th September 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.d.s. with medical stream done by distance learning
21st September 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I m a RN,,now i want to become a doctor ,,how can i do MBBS on the base of nursing,,in which country i can do?? plz tell me about that,, Thanks
9th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i am so confused now...not yet got the right answer....can i get admission in 2nd yr mbbs after bsc nursing? n can i get admission in 4th yr mbbs directly in abroad (U.K) after bsc nursing?...send me answer at [email protected]
15th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
after bsc nursing i do mbbs
how plzzzzzzz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?