17th May 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities

How to get into NUS to do mi MS in communicationand what are the needs ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  6. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  7. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  8. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  9. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  10. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  11. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  12. Best universities to pursue M.S in Singapore?
  13. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  14. List of universities which offer Hotel Management course in Singapore for 12th NIOS Student?
  15. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  16. How to do my masters degree in Singapore? What is the criteria? I am doing final mechanical in India
  17. List of best colleges of Singapore to study MBA course with fees and eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  18. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
5th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission for MS(Computer) in good university of Singapore based on GATE marks?? Also what is the scope of MS in computer in Singapore??
17th December 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hai .
Iam sakthi vinoth from Tamil Nadu,Coimbatore .i am doing my BE in environmental engineering ...how to choose my Ms programe ..please guide me
6th January 2015, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed my b.tech ( civil) I am planing to do masters in Singapore so I I would like to know the college fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?