28th January 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers?

SIR I AM FINAL SEM STUDENT OF M.TECH. NOW WHAT I DO i.e. psu prepration, net prerpation on direct join private college

Related Questions:
  1. Options for B.Tech ECE passed student in PSU? List of all PSU's for ECE department? When are these exams organized?
  2. PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate -- [New]
  3. Which PSU companies recruit computer engineers? What is the procedure and the minimum package?
  4. For which PSU's can I apply after completing B.Tech ECE with 60%?
  5. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
  6. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  7. Which books should I refer for PSU exam while in Electrical 3rd year? Should I go for M.Tech or PSU?
  8. Dates of PSU entrance exam for B.Tech ECE students? When can I apply for it? For which PSU can I apply?
  9. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  10. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What are the options in PSU after completing B.Tech in ECE? List of all PSU's where I can get a job after my B.Tech?
  12. Jobs for electronics engineers in PSU companies
  13. What is the syllabus of 1-5th semester of ECE? I am 2nd year student of ECE
  14. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted?
  15. Question papers of PSU for E&I and ECE? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. Am I eligible for PSU exam after scoring 60% aggregate? I am a B.Tech ECE graduate
  17. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is EEE a valuable course? What are the placement opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?