5th September 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate

Respected Sir/Madam, I am pre-final year of ECE and I need a government job.What are the exams of PSU and I don't know the exam. List the exams and where,when the exams are held or some website are there. Please reply for my answers.

5th September 2016, 11:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate

PSU stands for Public Service Undertakings. Engineering candidates must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering in order to get job in top PSUs of India like:

1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.

2. Electronics India Limited.

3. Steel Authority of India Limited.

4. Indian Space Research Organization etc.

The application forms for these PSUs come in month of February to April. You need to have good GATE rank in order to get call letter from these PSUs. You can apply for all these PSUs when notification is declared on official website.

Other than GATE, you can apply for following entrance exams:

1. BSNL Junior Telecom Officer examination.

2. BEL Entrance examination.

3. Airport Authority of India entrance exam.
28th July 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PSU jobs for ECE engineering graduate

How much percentage is required in Btech and how many marks could I score in PSC's entrance exam for the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?