30th November 2011, 10:35 PM
imcoolleone

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Hi dear,

the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.

Thanks
30th November 2011, 10:38 PM
co-rocks

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Hi dear,

the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.

Thanks
7th December 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hello i m sunil jaimini frm jaipur i want to know that what is delhi police pet exam date . how much time will u take . kindly tell me about this matter. my mail id is [email protected]
7th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir candidates ke admit card ghar aa gya he or ap keh rehe he date was not declare yet
sir net par bhi nahi bta rha he pls give me detail (hemu from rajasthan)
10th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

sir mera roll no gher pr nhi aaya mai apna roll kaise dekhu net pr
28th December 2011, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

i did't get my roll no. yet( krishan kumar s/o ishwar singh v.p.o. barsi teh. bawani khera distt. bhiwani )
22nd February 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

plz let us know the date of physical test for delhi police head constable
16th April 2012, 03:37 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

hi dear,

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?