6th September 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance?

i got selected in.wipro for GIS as a project engineer .do anyone has a idea of what sort of job is associated with GIS as and how is the career in wipro for fresher

Related Questions:
  1. IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?
  2. How much is the salary for TCS company?
  3. Which company is better Wipro or TCS in terms of Job security, Onsite opportunity, Hike and Growth?
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  5. List of Companies which is a better Cognizant, Wipro, TCS based on Salary, Security and Work-Life balance, in USA Only?
  6. Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?
  7. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company?
  8. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  9. Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?
  10. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  11. Job type after joining companies like Infosys, TCS etc after B.Tech?
  12. Which is better to join if selected in both TCS and Wipro WASE?
  13. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  14. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  15. What is the salary package for freshers in CTS?
  16. Can I get job in MNC like TCS, WIPRO, IBM having 49% in 10th? -- [New]
  17. Which company is better between Accenture and Cognizant with regard to Growth rate, Salary hikes and Working Environment?
  18. How to get job in Wipro after passing B.Sc Computers in 2016?
6th September 2014, 05:13 PM
bhavingada99

Default Re: Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance?

i got selected in wipro for GIS as project engineer do anyone knows what sort of job Is associated with GIS(global infrastructure services) & how is the career is wipro for fresher
26th December 2014, 08:12 PM
Harish wiproite

Please go for wipro as you already has 5 years of work experience. Hope u aware of what happened for TCSer's past week .
10th November 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I got offer from TCS and Accenture for VBA Developer after having 2.7 years of experience.

But Accenture is paying better around 50 K per annum better than TCS.

Where should I join ?

Regards,
Sunil
7th January 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I got one referral drive in wipro for GIS Engineer. Actually myself is E.C.E background. If I attend that interview should I have any hopes to switch to a programmer as a Java developer if I got selected??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?