6th December 2012, 07:09 PM
ashis.career

Default Re: Jobs in banking sector after MBA in Marketing and HR?

coming to human resource students in banking sector is
recruit the efficient candidates for doing bank jobs.i think female candidates having high growth in this job
coming market job the candidate need to sell all banking products and increase bank profits by selling banking products
banking products are:
open current acount
open savings account

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  2. Any better vacancy available for MBA Marketing students in government or private sector?
  3. Jobs in banking sector to those who have completing MBA course?
  4. Which government job is best to do and reasons for it's being the best?
  5. Which exam need to write for private bank jobs after MBA HR and procedure for the same in detail?
  6. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  7. Jobs in government sector after completing MBA in marketing?
  8. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. What are the courses that can be better than B.Com honours?
  10. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  11. What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?
  12. Which type of jobs I can get in Government Automobile sector having Mechanical Engineering and MBA Marketing certificates? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector
  14. What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?
  15. Which type of exam to write for job in Banking sector? What would be the entry level position for MBA in Finance?
  16. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
  17. Career options available for me other than teaching? I am doing BSc Maths Honors
  18. Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?
6th December 2012, 07:15 PM
ashis.career

You can go either for banking exam preparation or go for job. Its all upto your choice.
For beating bank exam you need to have patience and need to hard work.
since you are post graduate you should do job also.
As far as preparation for bank exam is concerned you don't have time limit that when will you succeed.
So if you have time and money go for bank exams.
28th June 2013, 05:38 PM
princesspriyu

you can do both for good banking experience.
6th August 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is any vacancy in banking ???????
28th November 2013, 09:31 PM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

hi friend,
ye s my bro also do m.b.a. and he get a good bank and his like is now cool
23rd December 2013, 02:38 PM
pradeepgjha

You have more option after MBA in banking sector.
13th May 2023, 04:23 AM
IVY Dsilva

I have completed MBA in HR and Marketing due to covid I joined axisbank and then as KYC analyst but now I have to have a job switch now I am confused should I continue mu career in HR or banking field If I want to change in HR field then what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?