23rd June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a scientist?

i don't think so that only engineering degree holders have the right to become scientist, pure science stream is much beneficial for this line ............., isn't it ??????????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification to become a scientist?
  2. Is it possible to become a scientist in ISRO after completing post graduation course?
  3. What is the minimum qualification required to become scientist?
  4. Required Qualification to become a Forensic Scientist? Will there be bright future for Forensic Scientist in India? What kind of Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  5. What qualification is required to become a Space Scientist in America?
  6. Procedure to become a scientist in ISRO? What is the required qualification for this?
  7. Qualification required to become Research Scientist in ISRO?
  8. Required qualifications to be a Scientist?
  9. What are the qualifications required to become a scientist in ISRO? I am going to completing my 10th
  10. Qualification needed to be a Space Scientist?
  11. Procedure to become a Scientist in ISRO? Required Qualification for this?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk job if completed 12th with PCB group and B.Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University? Proper description about it and related books for the preparation? -- [New]
  13. Can a Matriculate person apply for SSC exam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for 19 years old 12th PCM student?
  15. How to become a scientist after passing out from class 12th? What are the marks required to become a scientist
  16. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  17. Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?
  18. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
6th November 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i,am studyin in 2 i got full A on 1 my wish was to became a scientist after my 2 course is there any chance to study in vikram sarbhai
1st December 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam
I m now in b.e. Electronics and want to become a scientist.
After getting ph.d. in any respective
Branch. can do reserch work in any branch/topic. Like m in electronics and can i do research in medical.
Rearch institute will permit me as a scientist. I have equal intrest in all the fields. anup
11th January 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am in 9th standard and i have a dream to become a scientist since when i was a kid.please sir help me and tell me the steps to become a scientist in field of robotics....
22nd March 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
i passed my 12th and want to bacome a scientist, what is the perfect way to become scientist after 12th .
what should i do for it ?
3rd July 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed 10th standard what I do further to become a scientist. Girls can become scientist.
25th July 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am bsc maths student i want to be a scientist so can u please tell me the procedure to get admitted in some good research institutes i will be really greatful to u if u help me out
5th July 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing mbbs and I wanna make my career in research .. What should be my next step in order to do that?
20th August 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

low marks dont worry take admission in bsc then msc in which field you want to become scientist
22nd May 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 10th I WANT TO BECOME SCIENTIST WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP THAT IS INTER OR POLYTECHNIC.IS POLYECHNIC IS ELIGIBLE TO BECOME SCIENTIST
24th May 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

My name is Nithisha ,I completed Bsc chemistry. I want to become scientist.what qualification needed for scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?