22nd May 2017, 04:34 PM
Prafulla153@

Can I join marine engineering after pursuing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Can I join marine engineering after pursuing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. After Electronics and Telecommunication diploma can I join Marine Engineering?
  7. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  8. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  9. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  11. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  12. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course?
  13. Can I join Marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  15. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Am I eligible for Marine engineering after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? Is there any fee concession and marks requirement?
23rd May 2017, 10:12 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Can I join marine engineering after pursuing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Sorry to tell that you are not eligible for doing marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering.

1. Candidates who have completed diploma in
i. Mechanical
ii. Electrical
iii. Naval Architecture
iv.Marine
v. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
are only eligible for doing the course.
2. These candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the final year examination of the diploma program.
3. Also they must have scored at least 50% marks in English at any academic level (10th/12th/Diploma)
4. They must not be over 28 years of age.

The best marine engineerng colleges in India
1. Indian Maritime University Chennai
2. Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai
3. Tolani Maritime University Mumbai
4. Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training
5. International Maritime Institute IMI Noida
6. International Maritime Academy
7. Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering
8. Coimbatore Marine College
9. Academy of Maritime Education and Training
10. Samudra Institute of Maritime Studies
24th May 2017, 12:49 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join marine engineering after pursuing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Yes, you can get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completion of your diploma through Lateral Entry Entrance Test(LEET). Admission will be based on your rank in the exam and the branch which you have selected at the time of counselling. After qualifying in this exam you will get admission directly in the second year of engineering. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?