21st December 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which documents to be attached with AIEEE form?

i have appeared in this exam.in 2010 for the ist time.also i hav passed my 12th class in annual 2009.am i still elligeable to appear in aieee exam. 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  2. Whether an Arts candidate is eligible to apply for M.Phil? Minimum qualification and fee for M.Phil? Which 2 documents are necessary to be attached with application form?
  3. What documents are required to be attached with application form of AIEEE when application is filled online?
  4. How to apply for Indian CDC with valid Liberian CDC and 57 months of sea experience?
  5. Documents required to submit with application form of CSIR-NET? Whether the documents must be attested?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of NTPC exam for Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the documents to be attached for M.Ed form from MDU university
  8. AIEEE Online application form, need help, some confusion
  9. Last date of submission of NATA forms?
  10. Is there any documents to be attached with the online application form and demand draft?
  11. When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?
  12. What are the documents required for IPCC registration?
  13. Internship in Indian Railways being in 4th year B.Tech EEE student? Where should I submit application and No objection certificate?
  14. Procedure to apply in CEED-2017 online? Documents required to attached will the application? -- [New]
  15. Will it be a problem if I forget to write the name and date on the photo of AIEEE form?
  16. Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both?
  17. What are the documents required to fill the admission form of BTC?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
28th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

if i not attach any certificate to form what will be form
28th December 2011, 07:17 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: Which documents to be attached with AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumarrushik View Post
respected sir,

which documents to be attached with aieee form ?and i am 12th pass student. Please quick reply my email id:[email protected]
you must attach your two photocopies of passport size and you must attach your tenth and the twelvth certificates produced by the board of education.you must also attach the dd copy of your demand draft.these are the documents you must attach to the aieee form.
28th December 2011, 08:02 PM
snamp

dd slip
class 10 marksheet
2 photo with attested stamp
28th December 2011, 08:22 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
AIEEE is conducted every year by the central board of secondary education. The aspirant can apply for the exam only online. For applying you need to visit the website www.aieee.nic.in
the attachments required for applying are
1. You need to attach latest passport size photo. It need to be attested by the head of the institution or a gazzetted officer.
2. Demand draft in favour of secretary, central board of secondary education, delhi.
3. Sc and st aspirants need to send community certificate for seeking reservation.

The last date for applying for the exam is december 31st 2011. The filled application is to be sent though speed post or registered post. Application sent through courier is rejected.
Take photocopy of the filled application and have the speed post receipt safely with you. All the best
28th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hey i also an +2 student and i apply it one last day only dd is to be attached
25th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please tell, what is the document that should be produced for state of eligibility, during document verification of seat allotment at nit, trichy, please reply at my e-mail [email protected]
1st August 2012, 12:58 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumarrushik View Post
Respected sir,

which documents to be attached with AIEEE form ?and i am 12th pass student. Please quick reply my email id:[email protected]
dear friend,
from this year, aieee has made a new rule that offline forms for registering for the aieee exam will not be available any more.
you will have to get registered for the exam online only.
the payment of the fees for the exam will be made with the help of a demand draft.
only you will have to submit 10th class dmc, passing certificate and caste certificate through mail on their cbse headoffice.
for registering for the exam and to get more information regarding the exam, you must visit their official website
www.aieee.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?