2nd April 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I promote to 10th class under CCE pattern having failed in 9th Class?

I am fail in two subjects that is algebra and geometry in 9th standard in thane district and I want to go in 10th standard can I?
15th April 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I promote to 10th class under CCE pattern having failed in 9th Class?

My daughter failed in subodh school (cbse syllabus )9th maths can she be promoted to 10th . she is very depressed and weeping. This is the first time she had failed. But school authorities says to reappear for test in maths after 20 days if again she fails another chance to appear in next month if she fails she has to study in 9 th std not 10th
Pl help me what to do as per government and school norms .
20th April 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of class 9th.I have passed in all subjects expect for maths,but in improvement test i have again failed.is there any other chance for improvement test for class 9th.
plzz tell answer this question.i m fully depressed and don't know what to do.........
20th April 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 9 class cbse pattern in 4 subjects am i going to be promoted to 10 class please help say me if some school is there in riyadh saudi arabia
20th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Yes I am a student of 9 from new English school kalwa I have failed in science by just 1mark what should I do my board is state board they can promote me to 10 or not I am in tensed please help me
27th April 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in two subjects but one subject is only for 5 marks less and other i failed so can pass to 10th grade
4th May 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in sa1 but in sa2 I get 25% percent marks should I will promoted to 9th
28th May 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am 9th class student my question is if anyone fail in retest exam of 9th class so what school give one more chance
10th March 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

In how many subjects can we give retest in sa2 for class 9 th cbse .two or three?
24th March 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the present policy for mass promotion of IX if they are weak in one or two subjects
30th March 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I failed only in maths in SA2.And in other subjects i did very well, my subject teachers are happy but they are upset because of maths and are very worried.And now my school has given me the chance of retest, which is on 21st April. What should i do? My class teacher said that i didn't get even 47% in whole year in maths.So is it possible for me to get promoted to class 10th if i get atleast B1 in retest? Hurry!Please tell me!I am very tensed!
20th April 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in class 9th and I want to be promoted to 10 can be promoted as per the CBSE board
25th April 2016, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123dolly View Post
hi frend,
yes u can promote to 10th class if u failed in the 9th.why bcoz mostly 10th is main to pass in yourlife.so all the best read awell
Sir I am only fail in maths subject can I promoted to class10 sir I'm in kV school
27th April 2016, 11:51 AM
Kg7

Cool Failed in maths only but not allowed to promote 9 to 10

I can go to court also with this matter plese email me to [email protected] Failed in maths only but not allowed to promote 9 to 10
30th April 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir in 9th std if I failed in all subject can they can promote me to the 10th std
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?