19th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer?

HAI SIR.
I AM STUDYING CLASS 9,MY GOAL IS TO BECOME AN IAS OFFICER.
SIR, MAY I KNOW WHERE IT IS CONDUCTED?
14th March 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer?

Hai. i took bio-maths group in my 11th standard.now i finished my 12th . what couse will be suitable for me to become an IAS officer..
please guide me.
18th March 2014, 12:21 AM
Chandrasekhar Jaiswal

Default What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer?

Dear sir,
I have taken biological in class 11 and want to become an IAS officer in future.
Please guide me about the course to be opted after +2 and best colleges for that.

thinking you.
4th June 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have completed 12th I want to become an IAS officer so can I choose B.sc.agriculture
24th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hai after 12th completation which course is best in b.com to become ias
22nd January 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What courses to do after completion of 12th Class to become IAS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smsureshma View Post
hi friend

IAS(indian administrative services) exam held every year
twice , many candidates apply for this exam to go for
indias most respected posts like IPS,IFS etc ..
eligibility criteria for this exam :-
-the candidate must have graduation degree in any field
like B.TECH, B.SC,B.COM,B.A etc as their is no % of marks is
required but atleast you have to secure 55% of marks .
-regarding the age limit , the candidate age must lie in
between 21yrs-30yrs.
-the OBC candidates have priveledge regarding their age
limit as they have 3 yrs age relaxation and sc/st
candidates have 5 yrs age relaxation .

ALL THE BEST
Thankyou very much dear.for give me a very great desison...im totally satisfied with your answer.thanks a lot,what information you gave me it is a seriously amazing...thanks again.
13th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed 12th sci by taking economics in place of bio.which degree will be useful for me B.SC or BA
27th March 2015, 09:59 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,i have taken commerce with maths in class 11 and want to become an IAS officer in future.Please guide me about the course to be opted after +2 and best colleges for that.
The courses you can do after the commerce to becaome IAS in future are as follows:
ECONIMICS HONS
B.B.A
B.Com
LAWS
3rd April 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I am a science student n have completed my 12 now which course should i pursue if i aspire to become a ias officer
5th October 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am akash,I have little question to you,what shall I do become a ias officer after completed graduation.
16th January 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, am a housewife.. Graduated in Bsc(cs) ..now Doing mba in education management through correspondence..so, is there any chance of applying ias exams ?? How to apply ?? Please guide me wat to do after finished my mba ?? Is there any part of postings which relates to my education management ??
15th May 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , i passed my 12th with science stream (pcb) this year and i am highly confused to opt for a suitable courses as i am not interested to pursue my career in medicine! would b grateful if u guide me so that i can prepare for IAS.
15th April 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after 12 so that it become easy for me to be an IAS officer?
5th June 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Har man preet I am studying ki class 11th arts student and I want to know that after completion of 2 is one degree of b. Com. Is enough to appear in ias exam or we have to complete all the degree which you already told above.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?