21st June 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 1 year?

is it possible to get seat in iit (long term) means wasting one year
22nd June 2013, 12:40 PM
rhiayrash

From my experience i can say you that don't go to any coaching center for the preparation of IIT JEE.It will waste and consume your lots of time.If you are sincere then prepare at home only it will save your time and energy and you can study with concentration.Just brought some good materials from markets and start preparing. Coaching center is just like vegetables market.Lots of students.So prepare at home.
27th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am now appeared in 12th and have a dream from beginning to crack iit ...but coz of some financial condn i cant joint iit coaching now i am in a class of jee mains level.....where they taught easy problems......i solve hcv with my own...my sir's say that dont do books..just do what we are giving......sir their notes are such easy i dont think i can even crack jee...mains....plz hlp me can i join some coaching now which hlps me in one year to crack jee...????
dont give attention towards them
28th November 2013, 11:01 AM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

hi friend,
you have one year if you study last year you can do good in iit exam it is my own expirience
28th November 2013, 11:05 AM
rishabtheboss
Junior Member+

hi friend,
only you can complete some back lock
and you have to give out all you comfort like:-
mobile
internet
friends
etc........
30th November 2013, 07:45 AM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IIT JEE in 1 year?

Hello,

If you are preparing for better rank then go in a best coaching like:-
Resonance
Bansal classes
Allen etc....

Good Luck
6th December 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

which iit coaching can give isc degree and also coaching for iit jee
13th March 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

i have 1 year in hand.i have scored 55% in 11th in isc.i want to get rank good enough to get me civil or aerospace in iitb
17th March 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir...... I am going to enter in 12th....... Being an IITian is my dream...... I didnt joint any coachings in 11th class.......... So i am not sure of scoring good at 11th.......... But i have to give my best for JEE........... But scared about the vast portion and different pattern of JEE......... I need ur help to prepare a good study schedule to be followed in 12th......... Plz sir
8th April 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was born on31 aug 1999..... and will complete my 12th in 2016.... presently i am in appearing in 11th.... i want 2 knw will i be eligible for IIT exam in 2016??...as i was told that u must be 17 years bfore 31st dec of the year of conducting exam..
9th April 2014, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir...... I am going to enter in 12th....... Being an IITian is my dream...... I didnt joint any coachings in 11th class.......... So i am not sure of scoring good at 11th.......... But i have to give my best for JEE........... But scared about the vast portion and different pattern of JEE......... I need ur help to prepare a good study schedule to be followed in 12th......... Plz sir
Try some good online/ digital classes - kayson, meritnation, TopChalks.com, Learnext are some of the best available - some of them offer exce;;ent, low-cost coaching at your own pace. Mind you - these will not replace your requirement for joining coaching classes 100%.
25th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare from inter 1st year to get a rank of 1digit in iitjee 2016 in both mains and advance
25th May 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare from inter 1st year to get 1digit rank in iit jee mains and advance
31st May 2014, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed student, scored 93.8% in cbse board, 124 in jee mains but I got 82 in advance. I want to drop a year for jee coaching. Is this a good step or I could get NIT or any other govt. college? Plz tell
4th June 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i prepare for scra with regular school or i should take dummy?
5th October 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir ...i am an average student scored 47% in pcm and I passed 12 class without paying attention towards my study....sirrrr pnow I dropped my year and I have 6 months I dnt know nothing about ..i had started studying from class 11 ...help me tell wat to do to make my basics strong nd recomend books for maths 11 12
3rd May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how can we manage the 12th standard exams and IIT preparation .Please give me schedule of planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?