20th January 2014, 07:32 PM
mohitkumarrajbadi

What is the age to take admission in IIT colleges?

What is the age to take admission on iit collages?...Please tell me the details

3rd May 2015, 04:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age to take admission in IIT colleges?

To take admission in the IIT you will have to crack the Joint Entrance examination and the purpose of same is the selection of students for admission in the IIT for their course related to bachelor of technology .

Also for appearing in JEE examinations you will need to have qualifications given here under :-

* You must have done your 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects from a school/college affiliated to recognized board .

* Also your age must be within 17 years to 25 years till the last date of year in which you will are appearing in the same examination .

The examination is conducted into two steps which are JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively .To be eligible for admission in the IIT you will have to clear both the stages as well as have to be among the top 20 percentile students of your respective board on the basis of marks scored in the board .

The maximum attempt for cracking the same examination provided is three times consecutively .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?