20th October 2011, 02:46 AM
MAGICBRICS

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

Dear friend,

A.>Eligibility for TCS & INFOSYS & WIPRO is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

B.>Eligibility For IBM :-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 70% means 70% in 10th, 70% in 10+2th and 70% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

C.>For WIPRO OFF CAMPUS RECRUITMENT :-

***.>Candidates should have 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

D. Eligibility For ACCENTURE :-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 50% means 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2th and 50% in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  2. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  4. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  5. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  6. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  7. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  8. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture? -- [New]
  10. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  12. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  14. Am I eligible for companies like TCS, L&T, Infosys, Wipro, Siemens, IBM, Accenture
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement after doing 4th year in B.E
  16. Eligibility criteria for Accenture, IBM and Infosys?
  17. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
20th October 2011, 01:38 PM
taurusvinothkumar

Question Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

i cant no surely that this gap will be a big promblem for you i have also undertaken IT course,the best is you can try individually in companies
20th October 2011, 05:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.?

dear friend,
Eligibility for TCS,IBM,Infosys,ACCENTURE:-

1.The candidate must have 60% aggregate through out the career for TCS, IBM,ACCENTURE..
For Infosys the candidate must have 65% aggregate through out the career.

2.The candidate should not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

3.The candidate must not have any study gap more than 2 years.

These are the criteria you have to fulfill.. Every of these company do allow 2 years of GAP but not more than that..

All the best..
20th October 2011, 06:11 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

for wipro Eligibility Criteria:

1. Fulltime BE / BTech/ MCA
2. minimum of 60% aggregate in your degree.
3. minimum of 50% aggregate in 10th and 12th
4. No backlogs

for TCS and CTS Eligibility Criteria:

1.minimum 60% in 10th,12th and B.tech..
2.Should not have more than 2years Education Gap....
3.No backlogs
21st October 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

all companies egibility critria allow year gap 1 to 3 year.......
23rd October 2011, 02:40 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
hi i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM). whether they allow 2 year gap ...
23rd October 2011, 05:11 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

hi i want to know the exact eligibility criteria for these it companies(TCS.INFOSYS,ACCENTURE and IBM). whether they allow 2 year gap ..
23rd October 2011, 06:34 PM
shepa

Hi,
for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.

Thats Good
3rd November 2011, 04:49 PM
shalini20gupta

i have scored 59% in 12th but my b.tech degree is of 75% am i eligible???
7th November 2011, 03:00 PM
samspat

hi sir

Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech
gose to

eligibillity critaria of those companies are minimum 60% overall marks and math must be one of the main subject in 12 level...
All of those MNC allow maximum 2 year lack...
7th November 2011, 11:18 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

for all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

For all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

one more eligibility criterion you should not have any backlog when you are applying for job in these company.
7th November 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 79% in tenth,59% in twelth,50% in bca,80% in mca .Am i eligible to get a job in any IT companies???pls kindly reply.......
12th November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done 10th from c.b.s.e board with 74% and 12th from nios board with 59% ,
right now i am doing b.tech in comp.sci. with 69% till now i.e 3rd year and i am in4th year student,
can u suggest me some companies seeing my percentage where i can get placed my self.
please
13th November 2011, 01:45 AM
Fraction Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond_007 View Post
Eligibility for TCS :10th, 12th – 60% & above

- B.E. Agg - 60 % & above (Up to 6th Sem)

- MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%)
- Two live backlogs permitted at time
of placement.
- Break in studies maximum up to 2
years is permissible only with
valid reasons.

dear friend,

Log on To:-www.infosys.com/

Eligibility for TCS & INFOSYS is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

TCS EXPERIENCED CANDIDATE :-

Log on To:-www.tcs.com/

1.>Candidates should have 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Minimum one year Industrial Experience.

Log on To:-www.accenture.com/

Eligibility for ACCENTURE is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 50% means 50% in 10th, 50% in 10+2th and 50% in graduation.

Log on To:-www.ibm.com/in/careers/

Eligibility for IBM is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 70% means 70% in 10th, 70% in 10+2th and 70% in graduation.

Then the eligible candidate can take preparation for their next recruitment round.like as:-

1.>Aptitude test.

2.>Technical round.

3.>Group discussion(Optional).

4.>HR round.

best of luck.
15th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im in 4th year engineering ....i had 1 year gap between 12th and first year engineering......am i eligible for hsbc glt
20th November 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: about me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
rozina

i recently got interviewed for infosys as a functional consultant co but my percentage in resume is 63 where as taking optional actually it is 58 will they reject me at a later stage please reply i have hr interview on saturday

wont worry just go with confidence and give right information abt ur marks.they will consider.
25th November 2011, 11:20 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

For all these company the minimum marks required to be eligible is 60% throughout. but for Infosys the minimum marks criterion is 65% throughout.

for all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

best wishes.
29th November 2011, 08:33 PM
prashant khapekar

hi , i am nagpur uni. students i got 51.33% in 10th , 61.44% in diploma engg. and 55% in B.E. but have 2 yr. gap in diploma can i eligible for accenture , ibm , etc.?
2nd December 2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post

best wishes.

hey thanks....!! bt tell me.. wot do you mean by throught?? is it 60% nd above in evry sem... or agrreigate 60% and above will do?? plz plz plzz...rpl sooonn...!!
8th December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m priyanka and i have secure agrregate marks 63.4 among 6 sem but i have backlogs in 2 subject. am i eligible for accenture?
if,i sit in on campus for accenture and i selected then would accentur take me.plz tell me
9th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have 75%in 10th,70%in 12th and 56% in BCA and now i am studied MCA 2nd year with 80% aggregate......May i know the companies is apt for me with this %.......plz reply
21st December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for accenture..?
i got 58% and 67% in 10th nd 12th respectively while i got 60% cgpa in btech till 5th sem(now m currently in 6th sem)........ can i eligibile to set any campus...plz give the list of companies for which i m eligible......plz reply soon......
21st December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i am urvashi panday...i am in final year rite now..n i just want information regarding off campus dates n place,,,going to be held in 2012...plz mail the details at [email protected]
22nd December 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

is there any scope for the student whose having 1 sem back .......though hez all clear at the time of recuirment..plz let me know this
28th December 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Now i am a b.tech student,i have 69.33% in 10th,45% in 12th,65% up to 7th sem, good in oracle.c &c ,can i eligible for accenture?
3rd January 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 60 % in 10th or 57 % in 12th and 59 % in graduation and 72 % in mca.should i able to work with any of mnc's of IT Sector.
5th January 2012, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav 70% in class12, 75% in btech but i got 57% on class 10 . can u suggest which companies are comes under this criteria
13th January 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Nilabja
I have 10th above 70%,above 66% in 12th,50% ingraduation,65% in MCA
am i eligible for accenture? or which company will be suitable for me ?
pls reply me sir.
Yes, you are very well eligible
16th January 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I m M.Tech student having CPI 6.9. but due to some reasons i could not secure good marks in B.E. i have average marks 54%. n secured 61% in final year. so cant i get good job due to my B.E. marks??????
29th January 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

please suggest me for the companies who has the criteria less than 60 throughout?????
3rd February 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about those companies who have no criteria?
5th February 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 years gap after 10th can I get job in IT field
I have 55% in 10th
94% in inter and 76% in degree and I got gold medal from Govt. of A.P.
and also I have prathibha award certificate given by Govt.of A.P. give list of IT companies for my eligibility
plz help me i am waiting for your reply plz plz plz plz plz plz
9th February 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz tell me the criteria for dell.
10th February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i passed my 10th xam in 2004 with 80% but took by bio as my subjct n appeared in 2006 but i cudnt make into pmt.so again opted for maths n gave xam from stateboard in 2009 got into engg in same year.m in 3rd year til now my agregte is 75%.m i eligible for tcs.plz rply m realy tensed.
11th February 2012, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I have got 78.7% in 10th,58.6% in 12th.i have also completed my diploma in electronics &telecommunication with 82.3% marks.now i am a B.tech 3rd tear student.please let me know sir/madam am i eligible for any company?
16th March 2012, 12:54 AM
jobsick

For all these company year gap should less than two years. if anywhere written that more than two years are allowed i think it is not true. visit the company website to know true information.

21st March 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I'm doing my b.tech IT first year. i got 80% in 10th std and 70% in 12th std and I got 72% in my 1st semester. what is eligibility criteria for your company??????????????? can i know what is the level of IT field after four years????????? do you expect any other eligibility from the candidates???????????
21st March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

i hav 3yrs. gap between 12 th and b.tech ....as i was doing honours in between bt did't complete hons., i hav certificate 2 proved this... am i eligible for tcs and others company? whether am i eligible for off-campus for any company?i have more than 65% in all stage........plz reply
27th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i have 4 years gap between 10th and 12th.but i have 82% in 10th.89.7% in 12th and 81.75% in btech upto 6thsem .am i eligible for
any company........resons only financial problems .....plz help me by ur suggestions.....
7th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have got 72% in 10th class and 47.2. tell me which company I can placed??
28th April 2012, 12:23 PM
onest

Eligibility for TCS :10th, 12th – 60% & above

- B.E. Agg - 60 % & above (Up to 6th Sem)
- MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%)
- No backlogs permitted at time of placement.
- Break in studies maximum up to 2 years is permissible only with valid reasons.
1st July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am studying BSc.computer technology in sri ramakrishna engg college.
i have obtained 75%in 10th and 80% in 12th and my cgpa is 70.4% till 5th sem .
tel me am i qualified to attend the campus interview
3rd July 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 60.6% in 10th and only 46% in 12th, then 71.5% in bca from ranchi university, and now pursuing mca from kiit university with 7.5 cgpa, am I eligible for any sowtware company?
3rd July 2012, 09:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well TCS is something which I would not recommend you to opt right now. The reason that the on campus aptitude tests has become more of mathematics oriented. The subject area of mathematics which the aptitude area covers is not even quite comprehendable for people. Also the scope of getting appointed has become narrower in TCS and relocation probability is very much high, not to mention that getting your home location for the joining stands very less chance.
I have seen in most comanies that a year gap of more than two years is not at all acceptable. So if your year gap is within 2 years you can definitely go for other companies like IBM, HCL, Infosys, Wipro. Almost all companies are nowadays taking a minimum of 60% or more for candidates in their graduation. But for Infosys it is a 65% or more. Sometimes IBM also prefer 65% or more depending on the cadidates applying.
12th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have gt 54% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72% in b.tech...plz tell me for which companies i should try for getting job???
please reply me as soon as possible on my email id..my email id is: [email protected]
15th August 2012, 11:18 PM
sunny.leone2012

Hi dear,

Thanks
24th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i passed my class 10th in 2004 and class 12th in 2007.their is a drop out of one year in class 11th. i took admission for btech in 2009.i didn't had any back during my academics and have percentage above 70........plz kindly tell me if i am applicable for companies tcs,infosys,hcl.after these drop outs?????????plz help me.........regards
27th October 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have scored 80% in 12th,86% in 10th....and completed my graduationn with 69.2% aggregate...i had cleared all rounds of IBM and also had got selected...will they cancle my candidature???
27th October 2012, 08:29 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

: Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS

-> one should done their B.E. /B.Tech with aggregate 60% minimum throughout .

-> one should not have any back logs . If have then before joining the company , it should be solved .

The recruitment process for the above companies is

---> Writen test.
---> Group discussion.
---> Technical interview.
---> Personal interview etc.

For the jobs posts in these companies:

project manager
System engineer
software engineer
TEchnical departments
Assistant manager
Financial accountant etc....

NO MATTERS IF YOU HAVE GAP OF 2 YEARS BETWEEN YOUR B.TECH AND +2...

BUT SEE TO THAT ,YOU HAVE NO ARREARS AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW
19th December 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv secured 76% in class 10th and 64% in class 12th.and ma b.tech thruout is 71%.will i b eligible for ibm or accenture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?