25th February 2012, 10:39 AM
drurv

Default Re: Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases?

dear friend,
it is suggested that you please go for M.Tech if you are technically strong because that will help you to excel in the fields where you put your interests .
MBA will help you to manage things and make money but M.Tech will create innovative ideas fir the development.
choose M.Tech.
29th February 2012, 06:21 AM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases?

hi friend,
as you are technically strong obviously you should go for M.TECH. MBA is totally different from engineering. but you can get a better salary if you go for MBA. if you go for M.Tech then you should take your core subject in M.tech like instrumentation specialization. but as you are interested in computer then you may go for netwotking or other computer related branch in M.tech.
14th April 2012, 01:30 AM
miltonmajus

dear friend, after engineering most of the students are in trouble with higher studies,my opinion as a career exprt is that, u prefer mtech if u are seeking for ur course continuity and if u bored enough and like to have a administrative future go for mba.think well. all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?