23rd December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?

sir,

i am in b.tech 8th sem computer science sir i have 6 backlogs. sir i am technically strong in java. can i will get job?

23rd December 2011, 10:09 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

i am in b.tech 8th sem computer science sir i have 6 backlogs. sir i am technically strong in java. can i will get job?
Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?

It's good to see that you are technically strong in your core subject .JAVA is a popular plateform and most of the software are developed today on either .NET or JAVA plateform .so definitely you will get chances but Today most of the good companies need at least 60% marks in your B.Tech and The first thing which companies look in you to shortlist you is your Marks and then your Knowledge and concept because it is difficult to analyze and check the knowledge of every student .As you can see around you ,there are a huge number of students competing for the same post so you must provide the companies, some Reason to appoint you .So you will definitely face some problems initially but after getting some experiance ,you will easily get good job with high salary in well-known companies.

It would have been better if you would have not faced any backlogs in last 2 years of your B.Tech course as these two years contains your core subjects but if it has already happened then you can't do anything about it now So First of try to clear your backlogs and if you don't have 60% in your B.Tech then it would be better for you to apply for some smaller companies and try to get some experiance there (at least 2 years) .After getting the experiance you will be eligible for applying for well-known software companies .So don't loose hope and your confidence and keep working in your field of interest .You will definitely get success .

With Regards
ravik1214
23rd December 2011, 10:39 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?

You can apply for govt jobs while in final year but you should not have any backlog at the time of exam and interview.But are saying strong in technical subjects.It is good to see you strong in java course.
But no company offer you.If you have backlog so clear the backlog as soon as possible.
24th December 2011, 03:44 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job being a candidate of pursuing 8th semester of B.Tech with 6 backlogs but technically strong?

dear friend,
My friend you are not eligible for any job or higher studies, because you have 6 pending backlogs in B.tech course..

With having due backlogs in graduation you are not eligible for any higher studies and jobs.

So, try to clear your pending backlogs and get a clear result as quick as possible.

Unless you will be not eligible for any jobs.

All the best..
6th July 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hey!!
m a b-tech 3rd year student.Due to certain circumstances i had a back in 4th sem in 2011.so i had to repeat the fourth sem in 2012.i m currently in 5th sem and my cgpa till now is 8.08.My 10th percentage was 93 and my 12th percentage was 89.9.I hav been a very bright student and am pretty sure that i will pass my b-tech with a gud cgpa.Ater that i wish to pursue mba or m-tech.I wud like to know what is the scope in my career??Will i get into the top notch companies after b-tech if i score well or atleast after doing mba or m-tech.Is my career bright or not.plz guide me.....
1st August 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

i have a backlog in 8th semester of engg am i eligible for this year's placement companies?if no then after a year wil i be eligible for next year companies through campus placements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?