21st July 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CID officer? What is the qualifications required?

How to become a cid or cbi officer after 10std?which stream we have to choose?
29th October 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CID officer? What is the qualifications required?

Dear Respected Sir/Madam,
Please tell me detail of preliminary exam and physical fitness.
Email: [email protected]
12th November 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am student of b tech 2nd yr .i want to CID officer .but i don't no know how to achieve it.sir plz reply me plz sir
5th June 2015, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I m VIKRAM , I m very interested in joining CID ,
I HAVE passed class 12 from isc board in commerce stream ...
Can I join CID ..
If yes please inform me ..
And what else is required to become a CID officer
Vikrambajrangi167@gmail
20th November 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir iam bharathi and iam doing my bams Ayurveda medicine and iam very much interested in this field that is cid so u pls guide me to achieve my goal .tell me the procedure to and age limits and syllabus
25th April 2016, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

i am studying E.C.E 3rd year i want become a CID officer so please tell about exams and process to reach my destination of CID ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?