31st December 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

Sir, candidate from AP should write which entrance to get entry in Dharwad University? ICAR Or KCET?
Please let us know

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  2. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Sc course in Dharwad University?
  3. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  4. Can I get Agriculture seat in Dharwad University having 175 marks in written test?
  5. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  6. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  7. What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility for SC students in BSc Agriculture Dharwad
  11. Eligibility criteria for Agricultural B.Sc. course in GB Pant University? -- [New]
  12. How to join M.Com in Dharwad University? What is the minimum percentage required?
  13. What is the minimum marks required to get admission for Agriculture course?
  14. Minimum marks required for BSc Agriculture PCB 12th?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  16. Percentage and cet ranking for agriculture in dhrawad district university?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
6th May 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?

Can you please give me information about bsc agriculture and what percentage should be taken for joining BSc agriculture
31st May 2017, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% in pcmb &my cet ranking is 7288 in agriculture quota so tell me which college will get for Horticulture
1st June 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks and rank required to join bsc agriculture.....I scored 71%in pu board examination.....and cet rank is 52000 and practical rank is 9000....can I get a seat...?
3rd June 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 371 rank in agri practical exam and my common agri rank is 7875 will i get a seat in bangalore gkvk college?
20th January 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd pu exams and minimum rank required in cet to get admission in GKVK
25th August 2020, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I got 285 marks in puc and my cet ranking is 16653. Can I get seat in darwad university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?