4th February 2018, 02:34 PM
chaithalicn

How to change college under same university after completing 3 semesters in one college?

I have done my Diploma in Commercial Practice (non-technical department) with the aggregate of 72%. And I have got lateral entry for B.Com 2nd year under Tumkur university. I have already cleared my 3rd semester with 65%. Now I really need to change my college. Is it possible to change? Please help me out of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  2. How to change my college from government to private for BFSc course?
  3. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?
  4. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  5. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  7. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  8. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  9. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  10. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  11. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  12. How can I change my college and university?
  13. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  14. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  15. Career oriented courses available to study for a candidate with 39% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  16. Can a student change his college in WBUT after getting 9 points in both the semesters of first year?
  17. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I change my MBBS college after completing 1st year in a deemed university or private college to a government college
12th February 2018, 05:08 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change college under same university after completing 3 semesters in one college?

There are 2 things that are required for you to change the college.

First of all, your college is ready to leave you. Usually college people won't agree to give you transfer to other college.

Because, there won't be any benefit for them. Instead, they would loose your fee.

There are other conditions where colleges may leave you
-by charging the fee for other semesters
-through mutual transfer (if any other candidate from the college that you would like to join is ready to come to your college)

In addition, the new college should be also be ready to give you admission. If they have seats available, they will take you otherwise they will agree for mutual transfer.

You need to request both the colleges and get permission.

If you can get other candidate who is ready for mutual transfer, then your job is easy.

Otherwise, you might need to pay the additional fees.

Your college would give you transfer certificate and some conduct certificate which you need to show in the new college and fill the admission forms over there.

Please make a note of it. This facility is available only if you want to change to another college of the same University.

If you want to get transferred to a different college of the different University, then it is not at all possible.
25th August 2020, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change college under same university after completing 3 semesters in one college?

is it possible to change college from one province to other ?
25th August 2020, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to change college from one province to other ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?