21st April 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?

I wrote 10th exam and waiting for the results. I am good in maths and physics but liking social a little. I am so confused with the stream that i should select for 11th class. please say what stream should i take whether maths with biology or maths with commerce, and also please say what are the job opportunities that i can grab by taking the stream suggested by you. please mention the course which i should go after finishing 12th.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take Commerce with Maths or without Maths? Which subject to take along with Maths between Economic and Computer Science?
  2. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  3. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  4. What should I choose after class 12th to become a computer science engineering graduate? -- [New]
  5. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
  6. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  7. I am good in Maths and Biology but find them Boring, what should I choose after 10th?
  8. Should I take science if I am not good in Maths and Science?
  9. Which course of subject should I take in my 11th standard?
  10. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?
  12. Which subject to choose in class 11th- biology or maths?
  13. Should I go for ICWA if weak in maths?
  14. How can I do MCA without Maths in 12th?
  15. How should I improve in my standard 10th Maths and Science subjects?
  16. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Computer Science) being a Maths and Biology student?
  17. Which subject should I select along with Maths, Computer Science or Biology?
  18. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
24th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?

I am good in maths but I am bad in computer but I want to became a engineer so what subject I shall opt
7th May 2017, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am afraid of maths. In sslc I got 9 A plus and 1A in maths. l am totally confused for taking a group in plus one.what subject I would choose?
19th June 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm good in both computer & biology, but i want to choose one group for plus one.Which is more better?And I'm not bad in maths.But i'm not interest in engineering & medical field.So what can i choose in plus one
1st March 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am taking maths with computer science group I am finished the school 1 and 2. But i am want to study medical course mbbs again it is possible again i am studying in school then i am apply for medical course????.?
17th April 2018, 07:52 PM
sjs1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am passed in sslc 460 with 100 in maths. i am confused in take which group.
Dear Student,

Congratulations you have scored good marks ,

Choosing the group in 11th standard will decide the career you are going to take so select it wisely and as per your interest and talents too

[B] Maths Biology [\B]

If you choose Maths Biology , You will have to study Tamil, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology , This group will give you wide range of opportunities , you can choose your career as an Engineer as well as a Doctor by getting admission in a medical college.

[B] Computer Science or Maths Computer [\B]

If you choose this group you will have to study Tamil, English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Science since you are missing the biology in this group you can become an Engineer but can't get admission in Medical Colleges.

[B] Science Group [\B]

If you choose this group you need to study the biology as two subjects Botany and Zoology so you won't have Mathematics, So If you are not good in maths then you can select this group but you can't get admission in Engineering colleges you can only go for Medical field

Other Groups

There are many other groups like history, commerce, EMR etc , If you choose this Groups it will be very useful when you continue your bachelor degrees in the same stream

Hope this info helps you

All the Best
30th May 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I love both. Actually from the beginning i had learned biology but after passing 10 Th.. I have to choose a path .i don't no what I want to become after passing 12 Th . I have gone for computer coaching to see what I will choose but now i have become more confused . Now both bio maths and computer maths seems to see ok . At present I like to learn biology but not to go to medical field but to engineering but I don't no what I will think in future. So can you help me ??
20th June 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I took Bio computer science group in 11th STD, what courses I can study in college and what job opportunity I can get.
29th May 2023, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Bio computer vs computer maths which is best option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?