29th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I take science if I am not good in Maths and Science?

Iam notso good in maths,science but i want to take science maths Becoz it is abest option for my future & i want to become architet engineer

25th December 2011, 12:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take science if I am not good in Maths and Science?

You have not mentioned about the class in which you wish to take maths and science. I assume you are talking about class 11 and 12.You say you are not good but you wish to pursue the course with maths and science. If you have not studied properly and hence you are not good at it then try to study well in order to pursue your dream of becoming an architect but if you think its too difficult for you then its advisable to take subjects in which you are comfortable and understand well. Analyze yourself and you will know which subject you should take for your better future.
13th April 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Can a person take IT(information technology) if he has taken biology and maths as a subject in 2 ...I meant to say can a person take back computer science after 12 if he/she has taken bio maths in 2
20th June 2019, 11:47 AM
Deepanshu3010

In my opinion you should not opt for science if you are not good in maths and science.

The reason is that the syllabus in higher classes are the continuation of the previous classes and if your basics are not strong from the starting then you will face a lot difficulty in higher classes and it will also waste a lot of time to start studying everything from the starting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?