13th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

i am ramesh kumar from bhiwani.
[email protected]
JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?
17th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

good morning sir / madam
jbt ki fees kya h and other complete datile send me my id [email protected]
18th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

how to get the cut off list of diet this year...2011??
19th June 2011, 04:30 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanika mandhotra View Post
how to do teacher training after 12 th class and which course i have to use for it please tell me whole procedure of being teacher(how to do JBT)
please answer my question as soon as possible.
Thank u.
Dear Friend,

To take admission in JBT course please purchase application form. Thereafter please fill up, submit to the concerned office. If you qualify then admission will sought.

Duration of the course is one year. There are good scope for this course.
If you are really interested and wants to make your career please go ahead.

Regards,

Ramjash
20th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

dear
sir/mam
what % needed in jbt for science stream student i got in 78 % in 12th will my admission in goverment collage
27th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass with 42% can i do JBT or DED or any teacher training course.
1st July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

when admissions in jbt opens
8th July 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

plz details about jbt and b.ed and last date of admission
9th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear i just want to confirm that what is the age limit for doing jbt..............?
ans 17-28 yrs. for reserved categories it is extended.
13th July 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the whole details related to jbt....
15th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

after 12 how to do jbt
after course how can i will got the job
18th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BE A JBT TEACHER AFTER RETIREMENT FROM DEFENCE FORCES
21st July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i m chetali i just given my BBA THRID YEAR EXAM can i do jbt i have a commerce stream till12 class please reply at [email protected]
25th July 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I want to know the age limit for general female in JBT conducted by DSSSB?
25th July 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

After12th how to do teacher training in

delhi
27th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

J.B.T course haryana, jammu and gwalior se karne per delhi me iski manyta hai. agar hai to iski fees, duration age and last date kya hai
29th July 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
I am passed 12th 2007 in Vocational course can i do JBT and DIETcource.
Thankyou
E-mail:- [email protected]
4th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

show me the rsult of jbt
4th August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR APPLIED FOR JBT I GOT 50.2% MARKS AND HOW TO APPLY
19th August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I know want jbt instute
30th August 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to do b.ed from haryana as private student please send me full details about private b.ed course from haryana and my imail id is below
[email protected] & [email protected]
30th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i m pardeep i do jbt from gwalior but i paid 70000rs. For this . Can u tell me what is the accurat fee.
31st August 2011, 12:18 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

previously You could have appeared for DIET after 12th by passing a written exam form which you could join Nursery Teachers Training after 12th and join teaching profession.........

but from 2008 there is no exam for DIET you can get admission on the basis of your marks in class 12 and it's merit goes above 80% .

for B.ED you must be graduate with 50% then only u can take this exam........

JBT is a two years duration course.

Teaching job is one of the respective jobs. There are both private and government institute offers JBT training course.

you just need to have senior secondary school certificate/intermediate/12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

For those who want to apply on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The age limit for the course is 17th to 28th year.

Thanks
3rd September 2011, 01:55 PM

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUGS DEEP View Post
This is gagan deep singh i got 66% marks in 12th class but now i just wanna know that jbt best insititute at in delhi with links mcd.........reply with urgent basis.......
Please Reply
16th September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hello , i got 75%in 12th .now i want to do jbt from correspondence.sir/mam, plz tell me when forms will be diclared.my email.id is [email protected].

thanks
preeti garg
18th September 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 67 % mark in 12th .plz tell me , can i do jbt
18th September 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

Hello mam/sir
i have appear in 12th cbse board delhi. I get only 69% marks
in exams. I want to do jbt course & i want to know the detail of jbt course in delhi.plz tell me .
Anup
from, prashant manchanda, karol bagh [/QUOTE]
19th September 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

how to apply in jbt
19th September 2011, 05:01 PM
Babita Chandrani

teachig is very good profession for dear...evn m also intersted in doing it afer my post graduation...JBT its a course for teaching at junior level.(standard 5 to 8)
basic eligibilty is 12th...even now many institutes are there who opt for this course....

if u are intersted to teach at bigger level.you complete your graduation and can opt for b.ed...you can teach for 10th level..and even salary is also good...rest is on you...all the very best ahead...
19th September 2011, 06:50 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Dear,
Find jbt training through correspondance at Click India Free Classifieds Ads. ... Primary School Teacher After JBT / B.Ed. through Correspondence, ... After 12th, Apply for JBT ETT DIET or After Graduation, Apply for B.Ed. and Get ... Direct Admission in JBT / DIET / ETT through Regular / Distance Mode - If 45% in 12th Class .
Thanks.
19th September 2011, 08:11 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,
you must be graduate with 50% then only u can take this exam

JBT is a two years duration course.

Teaching job is one of the respective jobs. There are both private and government institute offers JBT training course.

you just need to have senior secondary school certificate/intermediate/12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

For those who want to apply on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The age limit for the course is 17th to 28th year.

thanks
21st September 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

my wife do jbt course please tell me how to apply,total fees.i want admission in haryana state
my email id [email protected]
24th September 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to jbt course correspondence, pls tell me the institute names in delhi. And what is age limit for doing this course.
30th September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

full form of jbt
10th October 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE MY 10 2 SECURING 71% HAVING PHYSICS CHEMITRY BIOLOGY HINDI ENGLISH .I WANT TO KNOW THE DITAILS OF JBT COURSE IN KOLKATA AND DELHI , AND HOW I CAN GET AN ADMISSIN IN JBT COURSE PLEASE REPLY ON MY EMAIL-( [email protected] )
13th October 2011, 02:55 PM

Red face Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

i want to jbt but i have got 45% in 12th plz tell me from where should i do plz reply as possible.
13th October 2011, 02:59 PM

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done in 12th (CBSE) board delhi, my 50% marks in exams. i want to do jbt course, plz detail for jbt application form my email id.
13th October 2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date for admision
last date of jbt entrance exam
and last date of form submit
25th October 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello mam/sir
i got 55% mark in up bord .i can get admission.please give me sessions.
15th November 2011, 04:26 PM
litunu

hi friend,

Firstly you need to pass your 12th with atleast 50% marks. Then you have are eligible to enroll for JBT exam.
JBT exam is also known as CET which is a entrance test for admission in this two years duration course.
Passing the common entrance test (CET) you need to get minimum 40 per cent marks out of 100.( for general category). There will be one question paper carrying 100 question of multiple choices. There will be many category of question like Hindi, English, numerical, general knowledge
22nd November 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

i have b.com from DU n scored 45% in it. I want to do B.ed(coresp) or JBT(coresp).plz suggest me for where i can do any of the one course.my ID is [email protected]
4th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me next 2012 jbt form.

from nazia khan
delhi
5th December 2011, 08:43 PM

Default i am persuing MSC I want to do jbt, so what are the procedure for applying

i am sapna mishra presuing MSC ,iwant to do jbt so what are the procedure for applying . I am staying at faridabad,Haryana, so tell me about the procedure,time of applying & colleges for that in Haryana
19th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 12 (delhi),and i am interested in doing jbt course after twelth so how i could apply for it ? from where i can get admission forms of 2012?also i got above 90% in tenth standard ,can i get a scholarship ? PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWERS OF MY QUESTIONS by sending email on my id [email protected]
19th December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in class 12 (delhi),and i am interested in doing jbt course after twelth so how i could apply for it ? from where i can get admission forms of 2012?also i got above 90% in tenth standard ,can i get a scholarship ? PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWERS OF MY QUESTIONS by sending email on my id [email protected]
19th December 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

28th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM THE STUDENT OF B.A. 1st YEAR . I WANT TO BE A PRIMARY TEACHER . AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE J.B.T TRAINING JUST NOW ???

PLEASE INFORM ME HERE : [email protected]
4th January 2012, 11:28 AM
amit kumar babu

dear SIR,I AM AMIT KUMAR BABU .FROM_SONEPUR ODISHA.64%IN ECONOMICS.WANTS TO DO JBT COURSE .PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THIS COURSE.
4th January 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,I AM AMIT KUMAR BABU PASS OUT FROM G.M.COLLEGE WITH AGGRIGATE 60% MARKS.AND 80%IN PSYCHOLOGY,64% IN ECONOMICS.I WANT TO DO JBT COURSE.PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THIS COURSE
4th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studing in d.ed 2year now i came to know that nowd.ed course became for three year it is rong or right?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?