17th January 2012, 10:47 AM

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

hello sir/madam,
i am 22 years old, i got 45% marks in 12th, and 45% marks in b.com. Can I apply for E.T.E(D.I.ET) govt or private institute this year. Is this regular classes for this course? and what is the procedure for get admission? please reply me soon. I am waiting.
11th February 2012, 10:58 PM

Default Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

jbt from diet exam centres are in delhi only or somewhere else
14th February 2012, 10:10 PM

Mane 12th ki hai art se age kaya karu jis me good result ho.
16th February 2012, 05:57 PM

i gut 45% mark in 12th and i am undergraduate student.can u tell me what can i do for jbt course?
16th February 2012, 05:59 PM

i gut 45% mark in 12th and i am undergraduate student.can u tell me what can i do for jbt course?
29th February 2012, 12:42 PM

hello sir i want to jbt notes download for exam
12th March 2012, 12:09 AM

i have done my b.a with 60% & i have 2 years experience of teaching .
can i do jbt
13th March 2012, 03:11 PM

what is the last date of JBT addmission from govt. institute
4th April 2012, 02:15 PM

I AM COMPLETING MY M.COM ,THEN I WANT TO DO THE JBT COURSE FOR GOV JOB,IS IT POSIBLE
20th April 2012, 12:37 AM

i have done jbt i am 33 year old or handicap plz send age factor in govt job
21st April 2012, 11:34 PM

Pl tell us about jbt training inst. In kolkata. Westbengal
27th April 2012, 02:05 PM

Let me know about DIET admission (Teacher trainning) and percentage required, Merit or written examination.
Rawat
1st May 2012, 02:03 PM

can i apply for the of jbt after the 12 only plz tell me
3rd May 2012, 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;71777]sir/madam

i am 12th from CBSE and i want to do(DED )JBT from Haryana how much numbers of parsantage required AND When addmission form is available for the year 2012-13

pls tell me on my email id [email protected]
8th May 2012, 03:05 PM

DEAR SIR I am 12th from [cbse] sir plz tell me sir/mam jbt addmissinion form 2012-13 availadle and plz reply my email id on facebook [rahul mehra] and sir last date for this form
29th May 2012, 12:12 AM

DEAR SIR I WNT TO GO IN TEACHING PROFESSION , IN 12th i hv 67% plz tl me in whitch course i hv to go
1st June 2012, 02:23 PM

when will jbt from come in delhi
18th June 2012, 05:41 PM

In which all exams is JBT valid? Can one appear for all State TETs with a JBT certificate?
20th June 2012, 04:07 PM

CAN I DO JBT FROM DISTANT MODE?
WOULD IT BE ACCEPTABLE IN GOVT TEACHING JOBS?
ARE THE ANY INSTITUE WHICH PROVIDES JBT COURSE IN DISTANT MODE ?
PLZ REPLY...
1st August 2012, 04:15 PM

Dear sir/madam
i am sushma yadav. I have got 54% marks in 12th class 2008 cbsc board delhi. Now can i get admission in jbt. If yes how and where. I am belong to obc categary may you tell me that what % goes in obc caste. Plz send my answer at my ID
1st August 2012, 04:22 PM

Dear sir/madam
i am sushma yadav. I have got 54% marks in 12th class 2008 cbsc board delhi. Now can i get admission in jbt. If yes how and where. I am belong to obc categary may you tell me that what % goes in obc caste. Plz send my answer at my ID
24th August 2012, 09:59 AM

Which course I can do after J.B.T for becoming a senior teacher?

hopng that you will reply soon.
8th September 2012, 10:18 PM

mai mp se hu mai jbt karna chahta hu mujhe kya karna hoga jbt ki training khaha par di jati hai
aur kaise isme addmision liya ja sakta hai plzzzzzzzzzz mujhe mere e mail par batane ki krpa kare
e-mail:[email protected]
mob: 9752152226 plzzzzz call me
14th September 2012, 06:26 PM

please provide me insitute where i could my jbt cources or web address of the insitute
1st October 2012, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by amarjit View Post
dear,
previously You could have appeared for DIET after 12th by passing a written exam form which you could join Nursery Teachers Training after 12th and join teaching profession.........

but from 2008 there is no exam for DIET you can get admission on the basis of your marks in class 12 and it's merit goes above 80% .

for B.ED you must be graduate with 50% then only u can take this exam........

JBT is a two years duration course.

Teaching job is one of the respective jobs. There are both private and government institute offers JBT training course.

you just need to have senior secondary school certificate/intermediate/12th or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks.

For those who want to apply on the basis of bachelor degree must have at least 45% of marks. The age limit for the course is 17th to 28th year.

I have done MCA with 70%, can i do JBT Course.
15th December 2012, 12:34 PM

plz sir tell me the next opening date of jbt form 2013
10th February 2013, 06:57 PM

respected Sir/Madam,
i want to do jbt ihave passed my 12 with 58% in CBSE BOARD(art) AND I DONT NO
WHICH PLACE JBT IS DONE HERE IN regular AS I M WOKING
PLZ WRITE ME IN MY EMAIL ID:[email protected]
26th April 2013, 01:15 PM

i want to know that is it possible that i can take direct admission in D.T.ED colleges????????????
4th May 2013, 10:26 AM

can I do jbt with coursepondes/private in Haryana.
send it [email protected]
9th June 2013, 09:32 PM

i got 57%
please tell me that what to do now........????????
14th June 2013, 12:15 PM

R/SIR, i have passed my 12th with 56% marks plz tell me can i do jbt
20th June 2013, 03:53 PM

plz help me frends to get addimission form in haryana.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
25th June 2013, 05:58 PM

please date sheet jbt now
29th June 2013, 01:56 PM

i am 12 th passed before 5 year ,i can get the application forms for JBT session 2013 - 2014

prakash saini

email. [email protected]
1st July 2013, 04:18 PM

I did diploma course of 3 years in politechnical with 65%marks in 2012.After that I give aer of hindi of 12th.Mean I done 1212th
2nd July 2013, 04:38 PM

respected ma'm or sir,
I have completed my 12th with 79.25% in best four subjects and and I want to do JBT. Can I do it after 12th? Is there any entrance or interview to get admission in that course? Plz tell me the list of colleges in delhi from where I can do JBT. From where the forms will be avaibale and what is the last date for submission of forms? Is JBT is enough or I have to something else also to become a teacher? And my last but a very imp. question- is it a job oriented course? will I be able to get A job easily after doing that?
2nd July 2013, 06:22 PM

hello sir
im neetu
i ask near jbt office, i live rohini sec-22
2nd July 2013, 06:23 PM

hello sir
im neetu
i ask near jbt office, i live rohini sec-22
13th July 2013, 05:33 PM

how i can do j b t
becouse i pass my 12 th cllas exam now
and i am confuse about my fuher
so give me this informetion how is j b t is good courear for me...............?
10th August 2013, 07:47 PM

i am 12th pass with 45% can i do JBT or DED
wht fee and any entrance exam for jbt to do this course .
21st August 2013, 11:50 PM

my name is vinod I have 12th class in 80% marks can I do jbt course
4th October 2013, 05:39 PM

hello sir
i have done 12th with 67.5 % and graduation in B.A with 49%.I am from Ambala Cantt(Haryana).I want to do B.ed.How should i apply and that too in haryana only.I am 26 yrs n married.can it be correspondance or private also.please suggest as soon as possible.
22nd October 2013, 07:47 PM

I am 12th pass in 40% can i do jbt or Ded
24th October 2013, 08:11 PM

M doing bcom frm D.u. its my 2nd year ...so can i pursue j.b.t. side by side from any other state ..
23rd November 2013, 01:43 PM

I am doing H.s examination getting 73% marks. Now i'm doing B.Sc in Math hons. Will i apply for jbt training? When the application form r published?
26th November 2013, 03:14 PM

Smile Re: JBT Teacher training after 12th class? How to do JBT? which course to do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came to know that entrance exam for the jbt course is now onlyin hindi medium. Is this so?
i now but pass with max.'
10th February 2014, 05:59 PM

I want to doing JBT in hariyana at pkl plzz tell me where the college of JBT In pkl
17th February 2014, 02:44 PM

What is the last date of jbt entrance exam
In 2014 pls reply my Id is manisha95.mk @gmail.com
6th March 2014, 12:59 PM

Hiii this is neha from rohini and I want to do the jbt course so what should I do for this nw I completed my 12th clss about 68% in sci side so plsss give me the full info.
6th March 2014, 01:04 PM

Hii I m sia I want to do the jbt course so what should I do for this now I completed my 12th class about68% so plss give mw the full information