21st August 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.?

i want to take aeronautical engineering in mtech so plz suggest me the scope in that field

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. What are the diploma courses after taking B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  11. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  15. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  16. Difference between M.Tech 2 years course and M.Tech 5 and half years integrated course?
  17. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  18. Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechanical after doing B.Tech in IT? What are the courses available?
21st August 2015, 11:58 PM
Career advisor

Default Re: Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.?

After BTech in Mechanical Engineering,there are lots of specialization courses in which you can study in your MTech.
List of Some are as follows:
*Industrial Engineering
*Automobile Engineering
*Manufacturing Engineering
*Design Engineering
*Production Engineering
*Thermal Engineering
*CAD/CAM
etc.
18th December 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I'm preparing for gate exam.And i want to do mtech in iit's/iisc.i have already choosen two courses. one is petroleum and second one is aerospace.i dont knw the best.could u please tell me which one is the best and also having highly packages for both after doing mtech in respective course??
17th February 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the best m.tech course for mechanical engineer at that time for future best opportunity.
24th March 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COURSE IS THE BEST IN M.TECH FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT?
28th March 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 765 and my rank is 1066. Can I get admission in iits for mtech in mechanical engineering? is there any chance of getting psu in india? what all specialization I can get in mechanical at this score in gate?
12th June 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 614 which branch and college available in my rank please send my email address? [email protected]
23rd June 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

is it better to do the job after btec or to pursue mtech for better career?please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?