13th June 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

i have completed bcom in 2013 with 83% now i want to do ca but i am not registered is it pssible to join ca very soon please help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  5. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  8. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  12. Procedure to get admission in NTU Singapore for Engineering? Eligibility criteria, entrance exam pattern and fee structure for it? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  14. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  15. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do LLB from IGNOU? Procedure and fee structure? What is the eligibility criteria?
1st July 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

sir i have passed 2 science from chse odisha now i am studying engineering in ojee can i eligible for isi b stat math
4th July 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
i completed BBA with 72% from ugc recognized university and i want to do CA without facing CPT. Can i do and i want to know what is better MBA or CA ?
10th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I did my Diploma in MECHANICAL after 10th ,i like to pursue my carrier by doing an CA.Pl let me know is possible to do CA with a degree in Diploma in MEC and also let me know the procedure if it is possible
17th September 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 with commerce without maths with 47.2% am I eligible for CA.
17th September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 cbse 2013 with commerce without maths with 47.2
am I eligible for CA.
17th September 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 2 cbse 2013 with commerce without maths with 47.2%
am I eligible for CA.
10th April 2014, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course?

what is the 3½ years of articled training
is this included in CA course????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?