6th April 2012, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?

sir, i had finished my MBA six years back and having working experience in banks for more than 5yeras. Now i want to become a company secretary. I had understand about the distance executive program. But i want to know how i couldn't undergo 15months training program when i am working somewhere? is there any way to do the training program parallelly with work? please assist me in this regard.......

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  3. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  7. Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation?
  8. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  9. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  10. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  11. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  14. What is the fee structure for company secretary course from Kolkata
  15. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  16. Syllabus at intermediate level, fee structure, passing procedure and career aspects for Company Secretary after MBA?
  17. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  18. What is the total amount required for CS course?
10th April 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FILLING THE FORM OF CS?
DURATION OF CS COURSE?
FEES OF CS COURSE?
IS THERE ANY PERCENTAGE LIMIT FOR GETTING ADMISSION?
CAN I TAKE ADMISSION AFTER B.COM[PROF.] FINAL YEAR?
9th June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Abhishek Mishra,

Can I do CS with correspondence?
22nd September 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My qualification is MBA(finance) and 10 yrs experience in Accounts & Finance and now i wish to join CS plz tell me procedure abt admission (my age is 33 )

Regards
22nd September 2012, 09:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........

C.S stands for Company Secretaryship. Company Secretary is a professional course which is managed by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which is constituted under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 to grow and control the profession of Company Secretaries in India. Company secretary are required to be appointed by those companies who’s paid up capital is of Rs.50 lakhs according to the Companies Act.

To turn out to be a company secretary a candidate must pass the foundation course, executive program and professional course which were earlier known as Foundation Examination, Intermediate Examination and Final Examination which are conducted by institutes and later they have to undertake for practical training to be eligible for the membership as a Company secretary.

CS: -

For pursuing this program the minimum requirement is 10+2 or equivalent examination. Graduates and post graduatesare also eligible for this program.

specializations in these fields are: -

CS - Tax laws, Economic laws, Labour laws, Company law .

job types under this field: -

Chairman
Managing Director
Board of Directors of a Company

CS course structure are as follows.:

Good luck...........
29th January 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

wht is the time period of cs
23rd February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

hello, I have done my bcom with 65% marks nd now I m doing mba in finance nd its my second semester.. plzb tell me while doing mba what can I do that helps me after completing mba.... plz reply on my ID
[email protected]
7th August 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

heya. . m persuing mah b.com. . n confused between CS n MBA. .!! please suggest me which is the better option ??? n is there any vacancies of CS in chandigarh??
12th August 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

after graduation minimum percentage for executive programme?
27th October 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

for do a cs you sutdy three years cours from cs.
28th June 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

hello sir im perceiving MBA I wana know information about CS course to do correspondence and also fess structure of that course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?