24th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?

Presently I am in 2nd year ece.iam worried about job.also I am not good in programming.
Is there be any job for me which does not include programming to a very large extent.
Also I am more interested in communication part.
28th July 2015, 02:10 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

For an ECE student there are lot of opportunities for government as well as in private firm..

If you have interest in software and have basic knowledge of Java, C, C++ etc.. then you can opt the private companies firm such as...
--TCS
--WIPRO
--ACCENTURE
--COGNIZANT
--IBM

If you have interest in technical part and want to do government job then following are the companies which recruit ECE students:
--BEL
--ONGC
--AAI
--NTPC
--HPCL
--INDIAN RAILWAY
--DEFENCE ACADEMY (CDS)
--INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES (IES)

If you want for higher education then you can opt either for M Tech or MBA for higher studies..

Thanks..
31st May 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Now I am doing ece 3rd year and I want to work in airline what do u suggest for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?