19th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

What jobs will I get after completing ECE engineering?

what jobs we will get after completing ece engneering...please tell me what are the jobs

20th August 2014, 10:34 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What jobs will I get after completing ECE engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what jobs we will get after completing ece engneering...please tell me what are the jobs
ECE stands for the Electronics and Communication Engineering. you want to know the scope of EC engineering right? Well, there is huge scope of EC Engineering in this modern era because, technology is improving in this modern world, and every electronic item is becoming compact. Transistor and chips make have it possible.

Let us discuss about the few fields in which EC engineers have got good job scope.

Defence : EC engineers have good scope in Defence services They are responsible for making some complex devices and signal processing and telecommunication.

Manufacturing: In manufacturing they are responsible for generating PCB and IC circuit.

IT field: They are professional in the Information Technology field and have wide scope in this profession in top MNC such as Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, HCL etc.

Regards
~DKG~
28th June 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs will I get after completing ECE engineering?

I am an 3rd ECE engineering student. I need to know what are jobs available for me when I complete my studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?