15th March 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA course in Sikkim Manipal University?

i have completed my graduation in 2012, please give me details regarding mba distance learning. please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBA course in Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. Procedure for admission in SMU? How to do M.Pharm from SMU? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in Sikkim Manipal University?
  6. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  7. What is the fee structure of Sikkim Manipal University for MBBS in general category?
  8. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  9. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  10. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  11. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  16. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  18. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
1st April 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Fee structure for MBA course in Sikkim Manipal University?

Semester Fee: Rs.15,000/- (inclusive of Exam Fee Rs.2,100/- & Alumni Fee Rs. 200/-) or as revised from time to time.Fees may also be paid one-time.Contact University for details.
2nd April 2014, 01:39 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the complete information regarding MBA course in Sikkim Manipal University.

Admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. You should qualify in the Entrance Exam conducted by this University.

You should have completed your Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

The course comprises of 2 years with 4 semesters.

The fee structure for each semester will be Rs.14000/-. This fee will be inclusive of Examination fee and alumni fee.

Some of the specializations offered here are
MBA in International Business
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Finance
MBA in Retail Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

You are eligible to apply for any job opportunities after completion of MBA course from this university.

If you are interested, you can apply for MBA course from this university. This university is one of the popular university in distance mode.

Wish you all the best.
9th May 2014, 01:39 PM

Post Re: Fee stucture of MBA in HR

Hlo SMU

I have done my B.com in 2011.And i want to know fee stucture of Mba in HR.

Thanks regards
Rupinder
27th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com student i want to know that how much i ll have to pay for distance mba course. Plz reply me
2nd July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir m graduate in B.A. And last ten years looking excise and expor t work in textile compnay now i want to do mba so please advice which field is best for me...
4th July 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv completed b.com and i wnt to do mba sugest me better option for distance learning mba
you can do mba in finance because your subject is commerce that's y you should selected MBA in finance.
4th July 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have complicated b.com but my parsent is very dawn 47.61% but I do MBA so Plz give me ans can I do MBA
10th July 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

pls. tell me the last date of submission of form in sikkim manipal university & tell me the total fee of MBA course.
15th July 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Im riddhi soni
im complete in b.a. In 2012 n i want to know addmision fee n last date from de.so you can me suggest that
im waiting your rly.
24th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello This is Sanjeev Kumar Lal I have compeleted b.com 2 years ago. I want to go for M.B.A What is the best Markiting & Finanace.
24th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello This is Sanjeev Kumar Lal I have compeleted b.com 2 years ago. I want to go for M.B.A What is the best Markiting & Finanace.
4th August 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.P.T i want to know how much i will pay for MHA admission fees and course details please reply me .
11th September 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a post graduate student.i am looking to do distance MBA ,so what is the fee structure and admission procedure for distance MBA.
11th September 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a post graduate student.i am looking to do distance MBA ,so what is the fee structure and admission procedure for distance MBA.
30th September 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i have complete graduation from mu now i want to do MBA (HR)so, i want to know all fee course with loduge & food. please, reply this id:- [email protected]. we'll wait your valuable reply. Reshma Hussain from Patna.
10th October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BAMS I want to do MBA in hospital management so I want to know fee structure and course duration?
24th December 2014, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

donot do in sikkim manipal university as they are making money. they ask money for everything.
They do not even inform last date or anything. SMU is a worst university
22nd January 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hey I have to do MBA in Sikkim Manipal University so can u tell me which field is gud 4 me...
24th February 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed my gaduation.. Nd after that i did post graduated diploma in banking ... Nw i want to do mba ... If u suggest me wht typ of feild is better .. Thts help ful fr me .. My name is Roshni Sharma ..
[email protected]
20th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

please suggest me what I do, I will do MBA in operation but I am confused about that , what is operation?
23rd August 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing mba in hr and I took my admission in smu vikas puri and now they have closed the institute and I am facing problem in fee
10th October 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know admission process. This year i have completed bca and i want to do mba distance
2nd November 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mba in human resource so I want to know fees, How much I have to pay?
1st February 2016, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bachelor degree and looking for MBA in sikkim manipal university main campus..I wanna know the fee structures per semester
15th October 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I am working a MNC production house last 17 Years. I am a diploma mechanical engineer so I need to do distance MBA on Production and operation.
9th December 2017, 06:35 PM
Khan30

Dear sir,
Total course duration 2years.
Course fees during 1st year
Course fees-2,59,000,registration fees -1000,caution deposit -5000,exam fees -6000
Total first year fees -2,71,000(1st installment 140,900 2nd installment 140,900)
Second year fees
Total second year fees -2,65,000(1st installment 1,37,800 second installment -1,37,800)
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?