29th November 2010, 07:16 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about placement procedure,requirements in good companies for computer science student in detail.
In most of the company placement procedure is of following rounds:

Written (Aptitude and engilish)/Written (Aptitude, engilish and technical)

Technical Interview

HR Interview

some company also conduct GD round.
29th November 2010, 07:22 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Default Re: Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsumehunk8 View Post
hmm i dnt knoe prograaming ..n i hate it..so tell me wht can i do after mah b.tech..i want a good job..
You can choose other field like management, networking, testing, banking sector, LIC, railway.

YOu can proceed for further studies like MBA or MS this will give you good opportunity in finding good jobs.
29th November 2010, 07:24 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i m B.Tech 3rd year student.I want to do job after B.Tech,i m not expert in anything.I m confused about my future
pls help me,m wating for ur rpy
thanks
do not be confused. as you are studying engineering so obviously you have some talent. every student can not become expert of one thing. after engineering there so many student who are do not know the basic fundamental. that means it is not true that they will not get any job and they can not do any job.

you have the potential to do job if you complete your B.tech. you will also get a good job. do not worry.

but i think you are not interested in engineering. then i will suggest you to do MBA after your B.Tech. because MBA is different from B.Tech. it is a study on management subject. so may be you will be more comfortable with this.

but if you want to do something else then go for it. do not try to do job which you do not like. it will create pressure on you.

best wishes.
29th November 2010, 07:24 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
i have done my btech with computer science stream.and got a job but there is a boundation of 2 years .i want to enhance my knowledge while doing job.so wheather correspondance course for mba will be a good option or something else?if mba is the option then plz list the good colleges which provide correspondance mba
There are two option for you i.e. you can try for further studies like MBA, Mtech, MS all these are available in correspondence course.

YOu can do one more thing take certification in various field to enhance your knowledge its an better option to enhance your skills.
29th November 2010, 07:33 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Now i am in B.Tech 3rd year.I have no idea in programming language.So how can i get my job after complition of my B.Tech .
You have time so start prepare language you can start with C.
it will take hardly 3 month you give you exposure of programming once your concept will clear then you can learn any other language quite easily with less time.
But you have to invest your 3 month for first language.

I think you are from either CS/IT, you can try for networking and testing or can do MBA.

But all require your best afford to get so try best to learn concepts of new things.
Good luck...............
29th November 2010, 07:37 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by devi G View Post
I completed my btech(cse) in 2009, due to some reasons iam unable to try for companies nw competition is so so high,bt am very gud at english speaking,communications for dis which type of jobs wil suits me..plz rplyme
As you have positive point of good english, company will consider you even if you dont have good technical knowledge.

So just prepare basics of technical field.

Networking is a field where good english will help in finding good jobs.
29th November 2010, 07:43 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
i m B.Tech 3rd year student.I want to do job after B.Tech,i m not expert in anything.I m confused about my future
pls help me,m wating for ur rpy
thanks
Company will give training to every one who get select in campus.
And there is completely different environment in company and its quite high level of programming skills developed after training.

In recruitment they just check you confidence and your approach towards anything you are looking for.

So just prepare what you know and must have good communication what will give you edge our other and also hide your other weakness.
29th November 2010, 08:04 PM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
i m a B.Tech(CS) final year student.i want to do job after B.tech,but i m not expert in anything.if any one ask me about my goals,i m confused where i want to go can u
please help me where i go & how.....
For such confusion first of all decide your field of interest like software development, testing, networking or govt. sector .

Search for future aspects of field in which you are most interested then make plans accordingly that will help you in deciding you goal.

You can meet with such professionals so that they can help you in deciding field and scopes.
29th November 2010, 09:38 PM
neethubobby

hey hi,,,
well if you really feel you can take up Management studies then go in for it,infact its one of the most budding area.
all the very best.
4th December 2010, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

m a b.tech in computer science 2010 passout, i m unablf to decide upon the folowing courses which give me long term job what to do? What are the job prospects in india and gulf whibh is best inst in pune for SAP functional Modules. Has Medium fees 2.. How is market demand of SAP Functional MODULES.and what are the oppurtunity for fresher after completing that courses. where i get best trained in sap in any case of above i plan 2 go to gulf after 2yr or so also i need to furnish my softskils plz tel any institute in pune for that training and another profesional courses in which lack of programming and suitable for B_Tech profile.
22nd December 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i m doing btech in cse and i m in 3rd year .THE main problem is that i m doing this btech from college which has not good placment record and also companies is not coming and i havespend lots of money here paying the fee.so i have not have option for doing MBA from top college i india.
one problem with me is theat im not good in programming..
pls help me out of this problem
3rd January 2011, 01:23 PM
ch.aseervadam

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagandeep1st View Post
Hello
I am a student of BTech Computer science with integrated MBA .. i wanna ask that what are the career options after btech,,actually i am not good in programming,,,so what are the other job opportunities rather than a programmer...I am good in presenting thing so is there any option in management?? if yes plss tell me in detail..
thanks
after completion of your B.Tech you have several life opportunities.
such as you are eligible for the various govt sectors. those are bankings, BHEL, railway recruitments, and some of the oil companies. in private sector there are several companies are awaiting for the freshers. though you are weak in programming there are several work areas in MNCs . those are testing, designing , data base administration etc.
according to your skill that is presenting thing it helpful in teaching field also
all the best for your future.
21st January 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello
i am the student of b-tech 3rd year and i am intrested in networking but my classmates said that it has less scope than java and .net or other programming languages.i am confused for my career.please give me solution to come out of this confusion or what is better for me.
31st January 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i am a btech(cse) third year student.....i just wanna ask that what is d diff if i appear for cat before completion of btech and after d completion...plzzz reply soon
2nd February 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir ..i have completed my B.E IN COMPUTER SCIENCE i m not good in programming ......... can i know other ten programming wat job can b preferred
13th February 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

what all skills are required to be an IAS officer
14th February 2011, 10:04 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello
I am a student of BTech Computer science with integrated MBA .. i wanna ask that what are the career options after btech,,actually i am not good in programming,,,so what are the other job opportunities rather than a programmer...I am good in presenting thing so is there any option in management?? if yes plss tell me in detail..
thanks
dear friend
You have one option as you have done MBA.
That is try to get mangement jobs.......
AS you have MBA, you can easily get a job in management sectors.......
So best of luck......

Thank You...................
15th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing b.tech(2 yr).I am really not good in programming skills and due to that i am very much tensed.So please help me out, i want to go for MBA after the completion of b.tech. so please give me some oppurtunities in MBA. So that i can fulfill my dreams of high salary and respectable job. You can mail your feedbacks on my id [email protected]
17th March 2011, 11:46 AM
shahul1423

you can do rather than.career options are vast in the society,if you are good in communication skills and boldness,you can do management studies or you can do ias examination,if you wish.
9th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I think if you have no programing skills then choose the way in such a way that which you are soo perfect. ! I mean out of lots of programing companies you can atleast go for a little bit forwd to try n may be succeed! This is for the ppl not prepared for the forther studies . .
20th May 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

hi,
i m getting 150 marks in aieee entrance exam and my estimated rank by rank predictor is 14000-19000. so there is little bit chance of getting admition in NITS. but i had also given the entrance exam of vit vellore ,and i got 6000 rank in it. so there is one more option for me .should i go for vit and wait for the aieee result because concelling of vit is 2 june and result of aieee will came before 7 june .
27th May 2011, 07:52 PM
stranger351

I think now you have to look for job if you completed B-tech degree,,.
B-tech students has highly demand in companies like WIPRO , INFOSYS , TATA , BIRLA , RELIANCE...etc so look for job now..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	looking-for-job.png
Views:	73
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	32056  
28th May 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am btech computer science i am not good in programming and now i am working in plc related compant is i am doing right or wrong
30th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech- IT and persuing MBA in HR..can any one suggest wat are my job propects?
5th June 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job we get after computer science engineering?????????is there in this field have any government job?????
7th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

what are the courses in mba for computer science students ?
1st July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed Dimploma in Computer Science. Now I planning to start sreaching job & want to continue my study (Distance Edu) as well.

I am requesting you to kindly advice me what the career option i have in private as well as govt & also which course i can join to continue my study
8th July 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

after btech manegment course like MBA,MCA is good idea or not???
9th July 2011, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello
thanks
if you are interested in private sctor then you can apply for those company.

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.Mahendra tech.

5.Infosys.

6.HCL.

etc.

all the best
9th July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech IT student. wat r the other options than programming which has good scope at present
10th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have completed my B.E(Computers) in June,2010..Am currently working with an IT company..I want to switch from IT background to some other field..Can you please help with some options?
30th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am doing btech computer science 3rd year...i want to know what are the career options after doing btech..is higher studies necessary? if yes...wat all courses can i do?
30th August 2011, 03:26 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Hello
thanks
If you have interest in managment then its very good for you to go for MBA

after btech.There is so much scope in market.If you have the ability to

present any thing in front of others then its the best option for you.You can

go for mba.

But onw option is also present that there is so much scope for a

programmer.So try to understand a language.Its not as hard as you thing.Try

to learn from the basics.It will very good for your future.

Otherwise MBA is the best option as per your interest.So go for it.

All the best.
11th September 2011, 02:12 AM
manoj rajpurohit

dear friend,

if you are not good in the [programming field then nothing to worry.

IT field has a characteristic that it provide very much scope in the study level and also in the job level.

if you are nor good in the programming then you can go for the web designing, by this you can make your own web pages.

you can go to the ethical hacking, by which you can go in the security sector.

you can go for the Animation, that is very popular in these days.

you can go for the Android.

best of luck.
15th September 2011, 12:30 AM
saugata2008

Of course there are so many options for you as CS student without programing language .You can go for networking ,so many courses are available on networking like CCNA,CCNP,CCIE which you can do from NNIT,Weble,jetking .
Otherwise you can go for Linux sever courses , which has too much demand at the moment ,because now a days most of the sever works on Linux .

Thank you
15th September 2011, 11:14 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Hello
thanks

Its not a big problem.Many student faced this problem.So its a very good

option to choose any other option.If you want to go for other field then

business and management field is the best field for you.You can do your

further study by the help of MBA.

MBA is one of the best master degree.So you should choose MBA for your

further studies.

All the best.
20th September 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A NETWORK DESIGNER?
20th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hii,
i had recently complete cs engg and searching a job,bt faced many interviews bt no job no joinings wat to do,no idea
i think abt gvt jobs bt no requirment ,in which govt jobs computer science engineer requires.i had seen many vacancies bt no requirments of cs engineer
20th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hiii
i have recently passout2011 engg from cs,faced many interviews but no placement,no jobs,i thot for study further bt first wants to earn money and then will do,wat to do no idea and for govt jobs they need exp and no requirment for cs i have seen each tym in these days gail bel bhel in these no requirs cs engg,i m fully frustrat now ...plz help me wat to do
21st September 2011, 04:34 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Hello
thanks
Yes after getting B.tech you can get computer IT work, so there is no need to worry, you have better option for your career in HCL, Wipro,IBM.
21st September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum salary for a network designer?
22nd September 2011, 04:53 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
Hello
thanks
hi friend,

Dont worry about your carrer, you have lot of oppertunities to get job

You have b.tech with integrated MBA so you better try for Management jobs.

In software also you are eligible for Human Resourse department. Where you get high salaries.

Another option is go for lecturer jobs
23rd September 2011, 07:28 PM
dil-jale

hi dear,

after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science, you can do many things like

applying for higher studies. like you can do

M.TECH.

MS.

MBA.

you go for some jobs like as-

JRF.

SRF.

INFOSYS.

TECHMAHINDRA.

HCL.

DRDO.

BHEL.

ONGC.

IOCL.

thanks
25th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing mtech (regular)from a government institute and good in java programming please tell me the opportunity after doing MTECH...........
28th September 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am studying b.tech final year cse i got 55(upto 3-2) , i am not good at any language then what should i do to get a job or there is any jobs in govt sector........or can i continue my study for further studied ....... i am totally confused pls tell what i have to do
6th October 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.Tech graduate with computer science .What are the career options for me in the field of .Net Programming. What should i do MBA or M.Tech?
13th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of BTECH(cse). I am in 3rd year. I am in an average college i.e.,my college's reputation is not that much good. Only 60% students are placed and that too in TCS like companies. I want to do something which put some weight in my resume. I can go abroad too if a good quality institute is providing me research or something like this. I want to do some course so that i can get a job easily and every company is demanding me. IS there any such thing for me if yes then please reply me on " [email protected]"
13th October 2011, 11:53 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,
You guessed it right...

Yes you are right management is for you. So go for an MBA after your BTech.

Bell the CAT!!!

After you BTech you can prepare for CAT and try to get into top MBA colleges in India. If you get into the IIMs then your life will rock.

You have the required talent

So don't worry you got talent in management field so without any thought opt for it.

An MBA will be the best for you

In an MBA course you will get what you want like you say you are good at presenting things so you can be really successful in this field

Thanks
14th October 2011, 08:50 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
You guessed it right...

Yes you are right management is for you. So go for an MBA after your BTech.

Bell the CAT!!!

After you BTech you can prepare for CAT and try to get into top MBA colleges in India. If you get into the IIMs then your life will rock.

You have the required talent

So don't worry you got talent in management field so without any thought opt for it.

An MBA will be the best for you

In an MBA course you will get what you want like you say you are good at presenting things so you can be really successful in this field

thanks
15th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BTech Computer science i wanna ask that what are the career options after btech,,actually i am working in production Company in purchasing department , is this good or not ? is there life ? ?? if yes plss tell me in detail..
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?