9th May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of BMS after 12th commerce? and how much can I earn after doing BMS course?

May I know the colleges which have BMS (Bachler of Management studies) in Kerala?
19th May 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of BMS after 12th commerce? and how much can I earn after doing BMS course?

Dear ma'am,
I have given my final bms exam in April 2016 and I'm awaiting my results which will be declared probably by July. In my previous semester I opted for special studies in finance which was our optional subject and managed to score 70/100 in that subject. What are my chances of getting a decent job in a finance company? Please reply asap or contact me through my email [email protected]
6th May 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th this year and i m confused between B.Com and BMS..which would be better..?
I don't have any interest in Banks ,Finance and accounting..plz help me..reply soon..

Go for Bcom...
Many companies nowadays dont know.about the BMS course...so they prefer Bcom ones over BMS.
If your father have any business. Den it is ok to do BMS..
I have heard from many people BMS don't have any value..
BMS course is very expensive one...
Most of your money will go in doing projects only..
B.COM is a good course..n if you want to do CA after bcom it.will be easy for you
16th June 2017, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that the value of BMS course is lowering these days? Please suggest smth for commerce students. How about doing BMS then MBA ? Still we need to clear CAT exam for MBA ???
16th May 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

My name is Abhishek Nikalji I am 12th pass i want to two courses at time fybcom & BMS how can possible or not give me advice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?