7th May 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Supplementary exam after failing in two subjects in ICSE Board

i am failed in 2 subjects in isc board this year can i be passed by giving supplementary exam??

Related Questions:
  1. How many papers I have to attempt in Supplementary of ICSE Board having disqualified in Maths and Science?
  2. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  3. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  4. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  5. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  6. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  7. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  8. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  9. ICSE or CBSE Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer? Subjects to follow in IAS examination?
  10. Last 10 years ICSE 10th board exam question papers(All Subjects)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many subjects are there to study in 9th ICSE?
  12. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  13. Is it a barrier to mention aggregate percentage of 10th and 12th ICSE Board exams?
  14. What are the subjects in arts stream offered by ICSE board in 12th?
  15. Should I have to reappear for all subjects if disqualified in 1 subject of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  16. What subjects can I take in 11th after 10th board exams from ICSE? What career options those subjects will open?
  17. Economics or Computer as optional subject for ICSE board exam?
  18. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
8th May 2016, 03:52 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Supplementary exam after failing in two subjects in ICSE Board

ICSE board will be going to conduct School level and Inter level examinations through various schools affiliated to it.ICSE and ISC examination results were declared on 6th May 2016 and as you failed in 2 subjects you can give the improvement examination for those exams by filling the online form or you can apply through your school also.

Online applications for the Supplementary examination will be available through the official site mentioned below
http://cisce.org/

Log in to the official site of ICSE or ISC above and click on the respective class you wish to apply for and then fill the application form available.The notification for Improvement or supplementary examination was not yet declared and it will be declared soon
12th May 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Why the school is not giving the permission to give supplementary of two subject.. Can I give or not the supplementary of accounts and economics..
31st May 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in math and history but my school is not giving permission to attain supplementary exam
18th February 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How many times a candidate can appear for his supplementary exams from school without attendance? Please let me know
14th May 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have got 02 number in mathematics and i am passed in each subject then will i have to give reexam or i am failed
16th May 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in two subjects maths and science can i give supplementary exam of this exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?