10th January 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Admission in 11th is possible after a year gap after 10th?

Can I get admission in 11th after having a year gap after passing my 10th? Due to some unavoidable circumstances this gap occurred, so please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any problem in getting admission in 11th class after having 1 year gap after 10th but with 10 CGPA score in 10th board result
  2. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  3. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  5. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  6. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
  7. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  8. Can I get admission to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE last year?
  9. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th Class after having a gap after 11th Class?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th with Science stream at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Lodi Estate, New Delhi after one year gap? Will I have to face entrance exam for it?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 12th CBSE having a gap of 1 year after 11th CBSE?
  14. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident? -- [New]
  15. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad if I have a year gap between 10th standard?
  18. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board?
11th January 2018, 04:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 11th is possible after a year gap after 10th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 11th std after a gap of year.

The admission in various school is conducted after qualifying in admission entrance test or on the basis of entrance test.

So, kindly visit the school in which you want to get admission for detail procedure. In some school it is compulsory to give the reason for having gap year.
11th January 2018, 05:46 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you cans get 11th class admission after 1 year gap after 10th class.

The admission process you need to follow is you need to provide valid reason for your 1 year gap. Based on your 10th class performance you’ll get admission into any college/ school. Few institutions conduct entrance exam and few give direct admission based on the previous year performance. While taking admission you need to provide few documents which are given below.

- Character certificate
- Gap certificate
- 10th class score card
- Transfer certificate
- Address proof
11th January 2018, 09:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem in this scenario. You can get admission in standard 11th after a gap of one year.

You can visit any school of your desired board and get admission with help of secondary academic certificates. Depending upon your percentage of marks, you can select your stream.
11th January 2018, 09:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard after a year gap after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.
11th January 2018, 11:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard after a year gap.

There is no such issue to get admission in 11th standard.

However, you must have passed all subjects in 10th standard then only you will be granted admission in 11th standard.

In case, if you are trying to get admission in another school then you must apply for admission along with Transfer Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?