21st April 2018, 08:57 PM
Samz01

What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?

I passed 10th class in KB syllabus. And I did my 11th, but due to an accident I was not able to complete my final exams. I have already taken the TC from the school. After the accident I was taking bed rest for 6 months. And, now I want to rejoin in 11th class under CBSE board. I have every medical certificate and school documents with me. Is there any chance to get admission in 11th class CBSE again?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th Class after having a gap after 11th Class?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  3. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student? -- [New]
  4. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 12th UP Board for 11th CBSE failed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 12th CBSE having a gap of 1 year after 11th CBSE?
  8. Will there be a problem to get placement if I have one year gap and less marks in 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  11. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  13. Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?
  14. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to join class 11th in Science stream under CBSE board?
  17. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  18. Is there any problem in getting admission in 11th class after having 1 year gap after 10th but with 10 CGPA score in 10th board result
10th May 2018, 09:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing 11th standard in CBSE Board school only if there are vacant seats. Admissions in 11th standard in CBSE Board school are done only if there are vacant seats. So, if there are vacant seats, you can apply for admission else, I suggest you to choose any other school without losing your valuable time.
21st August 2020, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?

Can I readmission in class 11th if I passed 11th class in same school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?