10th May 2011, 01:22 PM
jyoti bhadouria

Admission in any good government college for M.Tech after clearing GATE with 374 score with Biotechnology paper?

sir i have cleared GATE with 374 score with biotechnology paper.
can iget admission in any good govt.colege for M.tech. please suggest some.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. Is it possible for me to get the MHRD scholarship after scoring 374 in GATE?
  3. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  4. Can I get into NIT after scoring 13167 rank in GATE with a score of 374 and 90.44 percentile?
  5. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  6. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  7. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  9. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  10. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  11. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score?
  12. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  15. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  16. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  17. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?
15th October 2011, 07:01 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Admission in any good government college for M.Tech after clearing GATE with 374 score with Biotechnology paper?

[QUOTE=jyoti bhadouria;615877]sir i have cleared GATE with 374 score with biotechnology paper.
can iget admission in any good govt.colege for M.tech. please suggest some.[/QUOTE

Aspirants

>>This is not a good score for taking admission in good college.

>>You should have atleast with in upto 500 rank is allowed to take admission in good government colleges IIT AND NIT.

>>So you will give this exam next year for getting admission in good college.

All the best.
8th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in any good government college for M.Tech after clearing GATE with 374 score with Biotechnology paper?

i have cleared gate 2011 with the score of 395 in electrical.
can i get admission for M.Tech in good government college?
please give me suggestion i am already late.
16th March 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in any good government college for M.Tech after clearing GATE with 374 score with Biotechnology paper?

i've score 35.33 in gate in ece brunch. gate score is 591.AIR is 2032.can i get good govt.colleges for mtech? please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?