15th May 2016, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Com is possible without Maths in 12th standard?

Will i get admission for b.com without maths in 12th standard, because i kept maths as 4th subject and i failed in it.. plz give a reply a bit fast.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  2. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  3. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?
  4. What shall I do to pursue IIT having completed 10th recently?
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  6. How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam?
  7. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University?
  8. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  9. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  10. Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?
  11. Can I get admission in MCA without studying Maths in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's College for study B.Com(H) for 12th Commerce without Maths student?
  13. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  14. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  15. Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?
  16. How can I take admission in BSc non medical after completing 12th standard?
  17. Can I do diploma course after completion of ME course?
  18. Admission in B.Com honours without Maths at St. Xavier's College?
15th May 2016, 03:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Com is possible without Maths in 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Com without having mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible for admission, also you have failed in mathematics so you will not be considered passed candidate and hence not eligible to get admission in any course.

So, to get admission in B.Com you need to appear for board examination again and qualify in it.
15th May 2016, 03:06 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Yes, It is possible to go for the B.Com course without having Math subject in 12th Std.You can in any college for admission in B.Com, But you need to apply as early as possible because seats will be given on the basis of first come first serve and also on the marks basis.
15th May 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will i get admission for b.com without maths in 12th standard, because i kept maths as 4th subject and i failed in it.. plz give a reply a bit fast.
Yes definitely you can take admission in B.Com even you didn't have maths in class 12 but you need to have your passing certificates of 12 class. You can further select a university and contact them about the details. If you still haven't selected a university check out stephens college, delhi university, lovely professional university.
15th May 2016, 06:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in B.Com. without having Maths in 12th standard.

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

B.Com. is three year duration undergraduate academic course in Commerce.

The eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. is 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board of Education.
15th May 2016, 08:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in B.Com course without studying Mathematics subject in 12th standard. To be eligible to study B.Com course, you must have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream or any other stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognised central/state board.

Since, you have studied Mathematics in your 12th standard and failed, I suggest you to qualify the Mathematics subject by appearing in Supplementary examinations, so, that you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Com course.
15th May 2016, 08:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce.

Eligibility criteria for B.Com admission:

*In some universities like Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University, mathematics is compulsory but in other universities, you can take admission without mathematics.

*But here the fact is that, you have failed in mathematics, candidates who do not pass in all subjects are not eligible for Bachelor's degree. You should first pass in all subjects then only, you can Bachelor's degree.
15th May 2016, 11:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Com is Bachelor of Commerce.

General Eligibility criteria for B.Com:

1. You must have at least passing percentage of marks in 10+2 for admission in this graduation course.

2. Since you have failed in mathematics and overall status of your result is failed, you are not eligible for B.Com at present, you can apply for this course after clearing your backlog in mathematics through compartmental examination.
15th May 2016, 11:16 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to apply for B.com without maths.After completing B.Com you can get try for some government exams like Banking job,IAS,IPS,Civil service exams.

You can also join company where you can work as account assistant.If you go for higher studies then you should go for MBA.It is 2 years post graduation course.
16th May 2016, 12:04 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Since you have failed in mathematics (main paper) you will not considered passed in 10+2.

So not eligible for admission in 10+2+3 course. The required eligibility to get admission in course candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics ae main paper.

So, after clearing your board examination you are eligible for admission.
16th May 2016, 12:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can not get admission in Bachelor of Commerce since you are fail in mathematics.

For admission in any Bachelor's degree, candidate must have passed 10+2 otherwise you are not eligible.

So, clear you maths subject then you can take admission in any college.
20th September 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in maths but overall result is passed . Then I take admission in b.com.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?