21st July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?

My son is doing b.com (hons) and he did not have the maths in xii standard
is it possible to give the exam for maths
pls advise

8th August 2011, 06:39 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?

Now if he has done B.Com then it not necessary but if he takes admission in the higher education then if they demand then he have to show the math certificate. Now you can give this math exam from the NIOS this will help you to save your lot of time.
8th August 2011, 08:33 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is it possible to give exam related to Maths without having Maths in 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to give exams without maths where maths is specially required. It is possible to give only those exams in which maths is not as a direct subject required but some basic maths is needed to solve problems in the exam or in those exams where he can have job opportunities without learning a good level of maths.

Mostly there are only lower grade exams which require a little bit of maths but do not ask for any higher level concepts related to maths.

Appearing for the exams related to maths would be very difficult as you don't even have maths as a subject in your class 12th. But you must have used it somehow in the other courses like physics, chemistry or accounts etc.
19th November 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com degree but i want to join airforce or navey wt can i do pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?