17th June 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BHU college after completing 10th?

sir
i want to get in bhu college
right now i m in class 10
so Can i get bhu college after 10 class?
please provide me answer
waiting for your reply

27th March 2015, 09:29 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I get admission in BHU college after completing 10th?

No, you cannot get admitted in BHU or Banaras Hindu university after 10th class only. You must complete 11th and 12th standard before you are able to do it. You cannot get admitted in any college after 10th standard. 10th standard is one step towards graduation. The next and final step is 12th standard. If you clear both these main examinations with 80% or more you can make it into one of the best colleges affiliated under Banaras Hindu university. Till then please work hard on your syllabus.
28th March 2015, 06:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BHU college after completing 10th?

BHU stands for Banaras Hindu University .It is of the India's best known college/university for senior secondary and higher education courses .

Yes you can get admission in BHU after completing your 10th board examination but you have to go through an entrance examination (i.e; SET) held in the month of May by the BHU organisation for this .

The examination will have 100 questions each of one marks related to English Grammar , Mathematics , Hindi Grammar , General Science ,General Knowledge
( current affairs ) and General awareness .Also the level of questions will be relatively same as that of the syllabus o 10th board .

The examination will be held in the city of Banaras .

You can apply online for this examination an for furthet information log on to official website of BHU i.e; www.bhu.online.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?