22nd July 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Warangal?

Sir,
I am very interested to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Therefore, could you help me procedure to get admission in any institute in Warangal?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  2. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  6. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?
  8. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  11. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  13. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  15. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  16. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  18. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
23rd July 2015, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Warangal?

To do Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?