13th January 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which exam do I have to attend to get a job in railways? I have an aggregate above 60 in B.E EC?

which exam i have attend for getting job in railways or in any centr'l gvt sector......? m havin aggr't above 60 in BE EC.

15th January 2012, 07:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I have to attend to get a job in railways? I have an aggregate above 60 in B.E EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which exam i have attend for getting job in railways or in any centr'l gvt sector......? m havin aggr't above 60 in BE EC.
In order to get job in the Indian Railways, you will have to apply for the entrance examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board of your state.
To see the latest notifications, refer to the official website of the board.
The list of website of Railway recruitment Board of each state is available on the official website of Railway Recruitment control Board.

Apart from this, if you want to get job in the central government, you will have to write entrance examinations conducted by the following regulating bodies:
Union Public Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission

Since you are a engineering graduate, I would suggest you to write Engineering Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
An engineering graduate within the age limit of 21-30 years may write the exam, irrespective of the marks secured in the qualifying exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?