6th December 2010, 07:06 AM
DHIRAJ AHUJA

Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?

Hi, i m dng diploma engg. In computer science engg. I want 2 get admission in bachelors or masters degree in computer science plz suggest some institutes or universities like IIT CHENNAI or i want 2 also get admission in U.S.A. Plz suggest. .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do masters in computer science in USA with scholarship?
  2. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  3. When is the entrance exam for MCS? When is it conducted in D.Y.Patil college Pune?
  4. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after the completion of BE in Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  6. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to pursue masters in Computer Science from USA after B.Com Honours?
  8. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  9. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  10. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  11. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  12. How to become an engineer in computer science? -- [New]
  13. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  14. How does cracking GATE help to acquire JRF? I have completed my B.E in Biotechnology
  15. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in Masters in Computer Science without appearing for GATE?
  17. Possibility to get admission in IIT for Bachelor in Computer Science & Information System student at Singapore?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
30th December 2011, 10:14 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission for masters degree in computer science? Which are the institutes like IIT Chennai? How to get admission in USA?

hi..as you are an diploma engineer first you have to complete your graduation only then can you do your masters from the best institutes like the Indian institute of technologies,the various steps that you have to take are as follows :
1.you have to join in any college in the second year of engineering through the lateral entry scheme ,there are many examinations conducted by the state government to give admission to the students through this examination .
2.after the admission in the engineering college you have to write the gate examination in the final year of your engineering to get an admission in the Indian institute of technologies to do an masters course in the computers.
3.in the gate examination you should get an good rank if you are an general category student your rank should be at least below 300 to have an realistic chance of getting admission in the best colleges for the computer science course.
4.if you are interested in doing an MS from the foreign universities then you should have an very good rank during your graduation and also you should have an very good percentage in your engineering and then after that you should concentrate on writing the gre examination .
5.in the gre examination it would be better if you get an score of more than 1200 to have an good chance of getting an admission in the better colleges
6.also it would be better to take coaching for which ever route you take ,that means if you are planning for gate then take coaching for gate and if you are planning for gre then take coaching for the gre examination because proper guidance is very important for doing well in the these examinations
7.it is very important to have practice through lots of model test papers and the coaching institutes provide for that that's why its always preferable to do an coaching.
the best coaching centers for the gate examination are :
made easy academy: http://www.madeeasy.in/
ace academy: http://www.aceenggacademy.com/main/
some of the the coaching centers for the gre examinations are :
1.jamboree:http://www.jamboreeindia.com/gre.asp
2.wisdom mart:http://www.wisdommart.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?