24th January 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon?

how to get admission after 10+2 in pilot training with l i am in general class 7 now studying in 10 i havent understood the fee structure & how to get admiision in delhi or gurgaon because i am a resident of delhi 7 a middle class boy please reply

29th January 2011, 04:42 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Cool Re: Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon?

I think u need to be a graduate for this ...so first complete Btech ..
31st January 2011, 10:22 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon?

You have to clear 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks.and 50% in English either class 10th or 12th.

Fees structure is most high for Commercial Pilot Training course.it is likely to be 24 lakhs.banks are provided loans.

I am givini a link of Indira Gandhi Rastriya Uran Academy's website visit heree you will get a rough idea about the course http://igrua.gov.in/
16th February 2011, 11:47 AM
Mrugank.Helaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admission after 10+2 in pilot training with l i am in general class 7 now studying in 10 i havent understood the fee structure & how to get admiision in delhi or gurgaon because i am a resident of delhi 7 a middle class boy please reply
You need Physics & Mathematics in your 12th Std. which is the basic requirement of CPL.
The CPL is achieved in steps as SPL-> PPl/CPL (incl.200 Hrs flying).

The Ground Instructions for the above would be around Rs.1 Lakh whereas the flying would be anywhere between 7200 to 12000 / Hr. depending on the airplane.

Gaining a CPL wont guarantee you a high paying jobs straightaway. Because there are ATPL holders as instructors in various training school. So if you want to get a CPL, you need patience, and be financially prepared.

Above all, there are various grants for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, OBC students who are to pursue flying from the state. This option could also be availed based on the fulfilling of the criteria.

Education loans can be availed from the banks for ground instructions and flying as the requirement arises.

Do revert for more information.

Best luck for your career.
11th April 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

IGRUA is going to conduct entrance exam for ab- initio to CPL.i have appeared for class 12 (PCM) board exam this year.i hope i will get about 75% marks.am i eligible for this test?do i need a SPL before getting admission for CPL?and how can i get SPL?please guide me ,i m totally confused.
12th April 2011, 12:06 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....
12th April 2011, 12:15 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You have to clear 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks.and 50% in English either class 10th or 12th.

Fees structure is most high for Commercial Pilot Training course.it is likely to be 24 lakhs.banks are provided loans.

I am givini a link of Indira Gandhi Rastriya Uran Academy's website visit heree you will get a rough idea about the course http://igrua.gov.in/

Hope this is enough.
Thanks.
12th April 2011, 01:53 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You need Physics & Mathematics in your 12th Std. which is the basic requirement of CPL.

The Ground Instructions for the above would be around Rs.1 Lakh whereas the flying would be anywhere between 7200 to 12000 / Hr. depending on the airplane.

Gaining a CPL wont guarantee you a high paying jobs straightaway. Because there are ATPL holders as instructors in various training school. So if you want to get a CPL, you need patience, and be financially prepared.

Above all, there are various grants for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, OBC students who are to pursue flying from the state. This option could also be availed based on the fulfilling of the criteria.
12th April 2011, 03:11 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for Pilot training:-

1. 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks and 50% in English.

2. Must satisfy all the Physical fitness criteria.

If you want to join Indian Air Force or Indian Navy then training would be free of cost.

and if you want to take training from private institute then training would be fee based.

All the Best....
12th April 2011, 08:26 AM
Taurus007

hii

Admission in Pilot training after 12 standard in Delhi or Gurgaon
Education loans can be availed from the banks for ground instructions and flying as the requirement arises.
givini a link of Indira Gandhi Rastriya Uran Academy's website visit heree you will get a rough idea about the course
http://igrua.gov.in/

good luck
12th April 2011, 03:34 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....

thanks
14th April 2011, 05:34 PM
devendergora

15th April 2011, 07:17 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

dear friend,To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

But if opt for private training it will be very costly.... best of luck
9th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

we want to download the application form
25th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

when will conduct the entrance exam for CPL at IGRUA and what is the procedure.
6th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i have just passed the 12th standard board examination. My stream is commerce with maths. I passed the examination with 60% marks. Will you please tell me if i am able to apply for the pilot traning.
26th July 2011, 02:45 PM
Srineetha

Definitely you have to apply for pilot training. You have to pass NDA exam for this. After you get this you can apply for loan, more banks are provides student loans. You can choose one best bank. My friend got the job in Navy,after 10+2, he wrote NDA exam. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Education Loans
15th March 2012, 10:21 AM
jobsick

14th September 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

iam a student who is studing in kuwait in 8th standred my ambition is to become a pilot.i have few qestion
after 12th i can write the entrance exam for cpl if i can wat is the next step
14th September 2012, 09:50 PM
bhargavipooja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam a student who is studing in kuwait in 8th standred my ambition is to become a pilot.i have few qestion
after 12th i can write the entrance exam for cpl if i can wat is the next step

hi,

Do revert for more information.

Best of luck ....
5th December 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing the 12th examination in 2013, can i apply now for SPL?
11th March 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Im studing diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I apply for cpl and how can I get class 1 medical certificate??
12th July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

it is possible to do the pilot course after 10 th standard and plz tell me the fees for the pilot course
16th August 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I have aggregate marks how can I do this course..i want to know after do this course job is guaranteed or not
12th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am Siddharth Anand , a 12 Class Science student and would be appearing for my CBSC Exams in March'16.
Would like to know the locations / names of the institutes in Delhi-NCR offering Commercial Pilot Training after 2.
Also let me understand the minimum criteria for education & physical and total duration & commercial implication for the complete course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?