6th December 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for pilot training in India?

Is there any entrance exam for pilot training, what is the total cost to become a commercial pilot, which is the best institute in India? Can you please give me the procedure to get the admission? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training? -- [New]
  3. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India?
  4. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  5. What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?
  6. Best pilot training institute in India
  7. What is the fees followed for pilot training in India?
  8. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  9. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  11. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?
  12. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  13. Which is the best Pilot Training centre in India?
  14. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  15. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?
  17. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  18. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
30th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for pilot training in India?

Is there any entrance exam for pilot training, what is the total cost to become a commercial pilot, which is the best institute in India? Can you please give me the procedure to get the admission? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on this.
9th January 2018, 03:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure for pilot training in flying schools is done through entrance exam named IGRUA CPL (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Urban Academy Commercial Pilot License). You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in flying schools for pilot training. The total cost for training will be around INR 20 - 25 Lakhs including the license.
You need to complete your pilot training and attend the exam for CPL. Based on your performance in the exam you’ll be given the license.

There are many flying schools in India which provide pilot training. Some of them are as follows:

- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- Madhya Pradesh flying club, Madhya Pradesh.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
28th January 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Pilot traning indore (m.p) me kaha par di jati he
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?