30th May 2011, 07:00 PM
shailja.

Admission procedure for CS? Date of admission, Criteria and eligibility?

Please tell me the admission procedure of cs. Admission dates, admission criteria, admission eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  7. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  9. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  14. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  15. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  17. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for BBA program at IIM's?
20th July 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for CS? Date of admission, Criteria and eligibility?

If i will paas the CS foundation exam,can i take admission in executive programe of ICWAI
5th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for CS? Date of admission, Criteria and eligibility?

Is there no need to give CS Foundation Exam after graduation
4th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I dnt hav orignall resuult so can I get admission from net result?
4th October 2011, 06:40 PM
shrijan00

hy,
Re: Procedure for admission for Company Secretary course.
Normally candidates are required to first appear for the foundation course. But there is an exemption for those who have completed graduation. These candidates can directly go in for the intermediate course. There is no restriction in the area of bachelor course. Science students are also eligible. One option available is to collect the prospectus and the application form directly from the ICSI office in Delhi. You will need to make a cash payment of Rs 100/-. Another option is to send a demand draft in favor of the institute. The demand draft should be for Rs. 150/- payable at Delhi. All the information will be available in the prospectus.
Usually, the exams are held in June and December months every year. Keep reading the leading dailies to know more about the dates and details of the programme.
The eligibility for foundation course is passed in 10+2 exam from any stream
good luck
5th October 2011, 12:43 AM
sidbond

No. you need to have the original marks statement for registration process. The online statement is not considered in such processes.
10th October 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how elegibility of computer science and total fees
21st December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Time of admission for CS ?
21st December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Iwant to last date of admission cs course in2011 and can i join month of january in2012
31st January 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

pls give me the information of the cs course 2012 means the admission date for dec exames the fee structure the documents required and finally the percentage required for its admission ?????
4th March 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed inter icwai.plz tell me tht if i take admissin in cs intermediate ,what am i get exemption
in any paper or intermediate cs?
16th April 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know about the total frees of the course after graduation.
30th April 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know about the total frees of the course after grad.
4th November 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the admission date and i don't have the original marksheet ...is it possible to take the admission wid computer print out waiting for ur early response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?