7th May 2018, 09:09 PM
Chirag Dey

Admission procedure in IIT Kanpur for Five Year Integrated M.Sc. course

How can I apply for Five Year Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc. course in IIT Kanpur for session starting from 2018? Which all entrance exams I need to write for this? What all are other criteria that I should fulfill?

30th April 2022, 02:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in IIT Kanpur for Five Year Integrated M.Sc. course

Admission in Integrated M.Sc. degree course offered at IIT Kanpur is also based on the All Indian Rank in JEE which is held once every year.

So, for getting admission in the same degree course, you are required to appear in the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) held by NTA and manage the rank below the cutoff rank for that year.

For appearing in JEE, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM combination from a recognised board of examination. Also, your age need to lie under 25 years ( or 30 years in case of SC/ST category candidates) as on 1st October of year of admission.

For more details and updates regarding admissions in IIT Kanpur, you can refer to the official link of the Institute i.e; www.iitk.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?