4th September 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare and get admission for doing integrated M.Sc and Ph.D from institutions like IISc and IIT?

At present Iam final year bsc zoology student. I would like to join for Integrated Msc and Phd at institutions like IISC . IIt .. can anyone please tell me about how to prepare, any coaching centers in kerala and any books for preperation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  4. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  6. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  10. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  12. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  13. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  14. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  15. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  18. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
8th September 2016, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare and get admission for doing integrated M.Sc and Ph.D from institutions like IISc and IIT?

You need to clear exams like JEST/NET/GATE to become eligible for Ph.D admission procedure in top institutes like IISc and IITs. Admission is only possible when you perform well in the interview stage, which is conducted by the concerned institute.

Hence, make sure you qualify above mentioned exams and also be prepared for interview stage. Only meritorious candidates get selected at IISc and IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?